Job description / Role
• Prepares source data for computer entry by compiling and sorting information; establishing entry priorities.
• Processes customer and account source documents by reviewing data for deficiencies; resolving discrepancies by using standard procedures or returning incomplete documents to the team leader for resolution.
• Enters customer and account data by inputting alphabetic and numeric information on keyboard or optical scanner according to screen format.
• Maintains data entry requirements by following data program techniques and procedures.
• Verifies entered customer and account data by reviewing, correcting, deleting, or reentering data; combining data from both systems when account information is incomplete; purging files to eliminate duplication of data.
• Tests customer and account system changes and upgrades by inputting new data; reviewing output.
• Secures information by completing data base backups.
• Maintains operations by following policies and procedures; reporting needed changes.
• Maintains customer confidence and protects operations by keeping information confidential.
• Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
• High school diploma
• Formal computer training an advantage
• Proficient in relevant computer applications such as MS Office
• Accurate keyboard skills and proven ability to enter data at the required speed
• Knowledge of correct spelling, grammar and punctuation
• Knowledge of clerical and administrative procedures
About the Company
To be the leader in the real estate market by delivering excellent customer service through our reliable and exceptional certified team.
Our mission is to be a regulated property organization in the emerging real estate industry of Dubai. Our focus is to be the best breed in customer service, having absolute market knowledge and staying ahead of trends by offering property solutions that are simple yet effective to our investors and end users alike and by encouraging innovation in all areas of business.