Job description / Role
Temporary HR Assistant - Filing Project
The ADU Human Resources Department is currently working on a project of scanning existing physical files for keeping the records in electronic format, to reduce paperwork and the physical storage needs.
The Temporary HR Assistant will be responsible for the following:
- Assist in effective and efficient management of all employee records and documents as per the policies and operating procedures.
- Maintains efficient management of employee files and records by ensuring accuracy and retaining a high level of confidentiality.
- Accurate filing of employee files based on various departments or colleges, through the following:
- Scan all of the documents from the physical employee files.
- Organize your scans and rename the PDF documents.
- Direct Electronic Entries by uploading the documents to the E-System.
- Must have a valid UAE Residency Visa
- Must provide a No Objection Letter from Visa Sponsor
- Entry Level and only university fresh graduates will be considered
- Contract Duration: 2 Months
- Working Hours: 4 - 6 hours a day
- Salary: AED 1,500/per month
About the Company
Abu Dhabi University is the largest private university in the UAE and is committed to becoming the institution of choice for students across all Emirates and more widely in the region.
With four Colleges offering over 40 undergraduate and postgraduate programs, campuses in Abu Dhabi, Al Ain, Dubai and Al Dhafra Region, and multiple affiliations with globally renowned institutions, a UAE-wide, truly international quality education is guaranteed for all of our students.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
HR / Recruitment Administrator
|Abu Dhabi||9 Sep|