Job description / Role
Our client, an international law firm based in the UAE, is currently looking for a Temporary Legal Secretary who will be expected to cover on an interim basis as support to the partners and fee earners of the firm. After few months, the job holder will be expected to man the reception area and at the same time, act as a back up support to other legal secretaries as and when needed. Other responsibilities will include:
• Proactive and extensive diary management
• Email administration (including email filing/printing/distribution and dealing with enquiries in a timely manner)
• Assisting with department and practice research tasks
• Organising meetings/lunches and conference calls
• Planning and organising international travel arrangements for partners and fee earners
• Assisting with an arranging marketing events for the firm, collating bills, drafting narratives and covering letters
• Partner and fee earner time recording, producing and processing of expense claims, updating/adding firm contacts
• Office duties such as answering the telephone, filing, photocopying and any other such duties as required to meet the demands of my practice, partners and fee earners.
• Managing the reception area as and when needed
To be considered for this role, you need to meet the following criteria:
• Hold a diploma certificate or bachelor’s degree
• Excellent English communications skills (reading, writing, verbal), Knowledge in Arabic and other languages would be a plus
• Experience in a professional service environment/similar role
• Exceptional customer service skills, superb phone skills and detail oriented
• Willing to be work and be based in Abu Dhabi
• Willing to work from 9AM to 6PM, Sunday through Thursday
• Willing to work as a legal secretary and receptionist
• Have previously worked with a law firm.
• Preference would be given to candidates who are able to join immediately and are on relative’s visa.
About the Company
Black Pearl is a progressive, dynamic and well structured HR solution provider that offers permanent recruitment services, HR consultancy, psychometric assessments, coaching and also professional training services for clients from different corporate sectors in the Middle East.
Like a rare and unique black pearl, we consider our partnership with our clients and job seekers as a fine, precious and valuable encounter that needs to be affirmed, developed and supported with a strong commitment to deliver not only the right services but the best in the industry.
Our aim is to meet and exceed the expectations of our clients, strategically offering Black Pearl services that are customized to the unique requirements of our clients and job seekers alike, resulting in effectively achieving goals and all that is required in this ever evolving and competitive market.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Team Administrator / Personal Assistant
|Abu Dhabi||30 Jun|