Job description / Role
Parsons International Limited
• Greets visitors, notifies person(s) being visited.
• Promptly learns layout of offices within the organization.
• Answers incoming calls, screens callers, routes calls promptly. May take and relay messages as necessary.
• Maintains appropriate telephone and visitor records.
• Maintains schedule for conference room log books. Coordinates and/or schedules any special conference room requests (i.e. projectors, video teleconferencing, easels, catering, etc).
• Processes OCR’s for vendor invoices and submits for payment.
• Originates correspondence and reports not requiring the personal attention of immediate supervisor.
• Receives and logs incoming parcels and takes care of outgoing parcels.
• Receives, sorts, and distributes mail.
• May operate facsimile equipment and/or perform a variety of routine typing and clerical duties as necessary and appropriate without leaving the reception area.
• May be responsible for distributing brochures or other materials to all visitors.
• Maintains and updates information on Safety and Employment/Labor Relations bulletin boards.
• Encourages safe and secure work environment and practices.
• Adheres to corporate security standards and policies. may act as an emergency desk respondent.
• Coordinates office supply order and distribution.
• Maintains a neat and efficient working area at all times.
• Performs other responsibilities associated with this position as may be appropriate.
• College Diploma or University Degree.
• 2 -3 years of relevant work experience
• Good written and oral communication skills in English. Fluency in Arabic is an advantage.
• Must be able to interface well with a variety of people under a variety of situations.
• Adept in using MS Windows and related word processing, spreadsheet, and database software.
• Proficient with good office practices.
• Must have an active Father's/Husband's/Student's UAE visa.
About the Company
Parsons is a leader in many diverse markets such as infrastructure, transportation, water, telecommunications, aviation, commercial, environmental, planning, industrial manufacturing, education, healthcare, life sciences and homeland security.
Parsons provides technical and management solutions to federal, regional and local government agencies as well as private industries worldwide.