Job description / Role
• Communicating with equipment manufacturers to take their product specific input in solar system design
• Create detailed overall solar system design within the site constraints such as area availability, soil condition, shading and connection point availability,
• Iterate designs in order to achieve the most optimal configurations
• Use PVsyst software for estimating the generation
• Use AutoCAD for creating layouts, electrical diagrams and other technical drawings as required
• Use cable and breaker sizing tools to calculate the equipment sizing
• Create bill of materials based on the optimal design
AED 5,000 to 7,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
• Ideal candidate will be well experienced in AutoCAD and has 2-3 years' experience in creating layouts, electrical diagrams, and other drawings.
• The candidate also will have experience in PVsyst software.
About the Company
A leading energy services company offering finance, technology and engineering solutions to asset owners in the UAE through a team of energy engineering experts.
A Leading Energy And Construction Company In The UAE
|Abu Dhabi||22 Jun|
Planning Engineer - EPC Solar Projects
Contracts Engineer - EPC Solar Projects
Civil / Mechanical / Electrical - Pre-Construction / QS Engineer
|Abu Dhabi||6 Jul|