This position is closed or expired.
See other Management jobs
A leading Developer in the UAE is looking for an experienced Tenant Liaison to join their team in Dubai.
• Direct tenant liaison/mgmt. (circa 170 tenants).
• Enforce all aspects of the tenancy agreement incl. fixed dates and T&C’s.
• Ensure compliance with annual Ejari/Tawtheeq, Trade License and Insurance requirements.
• Communications strategy to maintain engagement with tenants.
• Support Finance, Leasing, Marketing and Operation tenant follow up as required.
The required candidate must be based in UAE and must have experience with tenant liaison working for a developer or a property management company.
Candidates with a relevant degree or business administration degree will be given priority.
About the Company
Cobalt is part of a leading international recruitment provider with offices in Europe, Singapore and New Zealand. Cobalt offers high quality HR consultancy, executive search, contingency recruitment and Emiratization services in Dubai and the wider MENA Region. It works extensively within the fields of Construction & Engineering, Banking & Finance and HR & Business Support.
Contributing to the regions development, we play a key role in identifying and attracting the very best talent to ensure the regions potential is realized. We also understand the importance of Emiratization in ensuring the long-term success of the UAE economy and have therefore pro-actively developed a strong network of UAE Nationals within our specialist areas.