Job description / Role
Lead the tendering and procurement department and manage the entire bid process for INC offices in (Kuwait, KSA, UAE) and other regions where INC is expanding its presence and business. The tendering and procurement manager will be responsible and expected to generate complex multi-million proposals while maintaining the highest quality and commercially competitive offers as well as managing the procurement process of the successful bids
Responsibilities & Duties
• Review RFQ/RFP received from existing or prospective clients, manage & assigns tasks according to priorities within the department.
• Lead the bid overview meetings with sales managers, technical consultants & operations to set the bid strategy and preparation guidelines.
• Manage all suppliers and partner’s agreements renewals and contracts.
• Supervise all internal and external communication to guarantee daily tasks and assignments are consistently responded to in timely manner.
• Generate the financial proposals and manage the preparation of the technical proposal
• Generate procurement log reports and manage project change requests processes
• Track all ordering activities with supplies / vendors to meet deliveries’ deadlines, improve overall margin and maintain it in line with company’s profit’s plan.
• Pricing and contracts negotiations to ensure competitiveness and commercial advantage.
• Assist finance department in preparing cashflow reports for awarded projects to verify budget availability.
• Support finance department in invoicing related matters to avoid delay in payment receipt from clients.
• Manage the procurement process
• 5-8 years’ experience in bid management, sales support and procurement (broadcast or other technology field preferably).
• Arabic Speaking
• Fluent in English/Arabic, written & Spoken.
• Experienced in MS Excel.
• Excellent writing and communication skills.
• Negotiation skills.
• Good understanding of business best practices.
• Experience in using (Dynamics 365 CRM) is a plus.
• Teamwork and management skills.
About the Company
INC System Integrations, a subsidiary company of INC Technologies, is a system integrator supplying functional and cost-effective media technology solutions. Our experience in every aspect of systems activity includes the management of complete turnkey projects and a wide range of dedicated broadcast products.
We offer project management, systems engineering, software configuration, equipment sourcing and system installation. At INC, we bring that little bit extra to the business of systems integration, this applies to every project we undertake, irrespective of the size or the complexity of the job, and has been an essential factor in our steady and continuous growth.
We connect our client’s needs and our supplier’s strengths to provide optimal solutions crafted for the challenge of each project. We are focused on new technology to ensure our clients are the first to capitalize on emerging technologies and the first to profit from them.
INC System Integrations
A Government Entity in the Emirate of Ras Al Khaimah
|Ras Al Khaimah||13 Jan|
Procurement and Contracts Specialist
A Leading Property Developer Company in UAE
Procurement & Contracts Specialist (Aircraft)
Sommerman Skinner Associates (SSA Limited)