Job description / Role
Experience on European Terminal - Absolute Must
The Terminal Manager’s position is directly responsible to manage the terminal and develop, implement and realise the terminal’s business plan, budget, and strategy of the terminal operation.
This position is indirectly responsible for local safety management, guaranteeing process and service quality, recruiting and staffing, ensuring a safe and healthy working environment for employees, terminal routine maintenance, and the overall efficient and effective cost management of the operation while complying with all regulatory requirements.
• Managing and ensuring the smooth running of the terminal with regards to productivity operations, shipping, transportation, profitability, EHS, quality, training, and routine maintenance
• Involved in promoting and managing sales and marketing of tankage, blending and other value added activities.
• Responsible for effectively staffing, leading, developing, managing and motivating direct reports.
• Responsible for executing operations consistent with budgetary expectations
• Accountable for asset management and reliability as well as inventory controls, quality assurance, and reconciliation.
• Accountable for compliance with local and federal agencies with regard to Operating Permits, Operations, Safety programs, Operator training and Construction Permits.
• Serve as needed in the Emergency Response System as Incident Commander in the event of emergency situation.
• Administration of policies like Quality, Operational, Safety, and Security policies and procedures to ensure safe, reliable, and efficient service to internal and external employees, customers, and stakeholders
• Responsible for effectively developing and allocating operating budget, routine maintenance and capital budgets for review and approval as well as track implementation and business unit performance
• Serve as support to Company Leadership as needed to evaluate acquisitions
• Reviews budgetary controls in coordination with the Finance Executive
• Responsible for implementing all operational training in conjunction with the Classification: ENOC Public General Manager and EHSSQ Manager.
• This includes all aspects of Terminal operations, safety, fire-fighting and efficient methods to streamline the Terminal activities.
• Responsible for planning and managing all preventive and breakdown maintenance activities at the terminal.
• Liaise with Maintenance for all Terminal related major maintenance activities, preparing operational budgeting and spares including jetty inspections.
• Also, provides assistance for joint ventures if requested
• Provides and manages a strong platform to support harmony between different cultures and races on both terminals
• Represents General Manager in his absence in coordinating with customers, free zone and port authorities, all associated agencies, shipping companies, transport companies and personnel involved with Terminal operations.
• Minimum Engineering Degree / Higher Diploma holder preferable. Tertiary education. Mechanical / Chemical background.
• Experience: Minimum of 10 years of experience in Oil/ Chemical/ Refinery in a management / senior supervisory capacity.
• Behavioural and Functional Competencies: Excellent organizational, leadership, communication and analytical skills
With over 90 years' combined experience, NES Fircroft (NES) is proud to be the world's leading engineering staffing provider spanning the Oil & Gas, Power & Renewables, Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Mining, Automotive and Chemicals sectors worldwide. With more than 100 offices in 45 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. We offer contractors far more than a traditional recruitment service, supporting with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market-leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.
About the Company
We know how important people are to a business. We understand what's needed to match highly skilled technical and engineering candidates with some of the largest organisations and engineering projects around the globe. We have supplied talent to the energy, infrastructure, life sciences and IT sectors for over 30 years and we're incredibly proud of our reputation.
Now an international organisation with offices in Europe, Asia, America, Australia, Russia, Africa and the Middle East, we lead the way in supporting worldwide technical and engineering talent and we work with an enviable network of clients. In 2011, we achieved sales of 383 million British Pound.
With more than 4,400 contracted personnel on assignments globally, our position is set to grow stronger as the world looks to develop safer and more sustainable energy resources. The promise of our future lies in our unrivalled insight into the industry: and the talent that works in it.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Operations Manager / Operations Delivery Manager
RTC-1 Employment Services
|Abu Dhabi||12 Oct|
Senior Operations Manager - Retail
Middle East Executive
|Abu Dhabi||17 Oct|
Director of Operations
RTC-1 Employment Services
Factory Operations Manager
A Leading Technology Solutions In UAE