Job description / Role
At DarkMatter, we are building an organisation of specialists to provide the ultimate integrated cyber security protection available. Whatever the scope, scale or sensitivity of our clients' work, we'll assess their risks, resolve their vulnerabilities and always keep them ahead of the threat, offering them the best possible products and solutions.
Test Automation Engineer
- Design, develop, and document test plans to accurately assess new products or software updates
- Perform setup of test scenarios, both hardware and software components, and perform troubleshooting as needed
- Handle the tasks of testing and verifying hardware and software performances
- Evaluate and recommend third-party test tools and other software/hardware products to aid in the system test effort
- Provide automation expertise to our development team
- Design, develop, and maintain Automation Test Scripts
- Write Automated & Manual Test Cases and execute tests
- Document software bugs, test & validate bug fixes
- 5+ years of industry experience in test engineering
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering, Information technology, Computer science or other technical field.
- Experience with IP router performance test tools such as Spirent, etc.
- Experience with Python or Perl, Shell script is a must have
- Skilled in designing, implementing, testing, and verifying modem architecture
- Possess leadership, troubleshooting, and communication skills
- Excellent time management skills and commitment to meet deadlines
- Experience with lab test equipment including Spectrum Analyzers, Network Analyzers, Oscilloscopes, Multi-meters, and BER Testers for product verification.
- Knowledge of satellite communication technologies
- Knowledge of satellite modem
- Knowledge of satellite communication access techniques, modulation and associated performance trade-offs
- Knowledge of digital communications systems, physical layer integration, and telecommunication concepts
Working in Abu Dhabi
At DarkMatter, we're turning our biggest ideas into reality in the fastest moving and most dynamic city on the planet. Working here, you'll lead technical innovation in the region while taking advantage of all Abu Dhabi has to offer. From first class healthcare and education, to superior living accommodations and cultural attractions, you'll find your ideal career and more in this global crossroads. The UAE is one of the safest and most secure areas in the world. And with its location between Europe, Africa and Asia, you'll expand your worldview in just a short flight. But you won't have to venture far from the city to experience its diversity. You'll find people of over 50 nationalities working at DarkMatter. Join us and see that while far away from the concrete tech jungle, Abu Dhabi is an oasis where your latest innovations will thrive and grow.
DarkMatter is committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, age, citizenship, marital status or disability.
About the Company
DarkMatter is transforming the cyber security landscape. Headquartered in the UAE and operating globally, we're the region's first and only fully integrated digital defence and cyber security consultancy and implementation firm. Our elite team of global experts deliver advanced, next-generation solutions to governments and enterprises across the cyber security spectrum.
We help clients simplify the enormous complexity of today's ever-evolving cyber threats. Our vision is to protect the future by securing its technologies. Innovation and Research are cornerstones to our development and the activities in these areas underpin our entire range of offerings, including Secure Communications, Public Key Infrastructure and Big Data & Analytics products.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Software Quality Assurance Engineer
Connected Group ME
Assistant Engineer - Operations Center
Engineer - Operations & Maintenance
IT Support Engineer
Manpower Middle East