Job description / Role
Thematic Researcher specializing in, financial aspects/ geo-political aspects/ national and homeland security aspects / leadership aspects
• My client is looking for creative minded people, capable of researching information gathered from various resources and expert in information enrichment
• Advantage given to candidates familiar with OSINT (open-source intelligence), WEBINT (web intelligence) based platforms and/or have proven experience in research.
• The candidates must have proven research background and must have excellent reading and comprehension skills.
• Make research one or more specific themes (financial aspects/ geo-political aspects/ national and homeland security aspects / leadership aspects
• Create reports and presentations
• Work under a tight time schedule
• Teamwork and high communications skills
• Education level – BA degree or any other similar institute
• Research experience 1-3 years
• Personal characteristics – team member loyal and discipline, eye for detail
About the Company
We specialise in matching exceptional support staff to top businesses and private individuals.
We recruit for a range of positions around the world, including personal assistants, executive assistants, administrative assistants and many more.
Our expert consultants only work with high-calibre individuals who offer outstanding business and private support. This is what makes us one of the market-leading permanent and temp recruitment agencies in London.