This position is closed or expired.
See other Personal Assistant jobs in UAE
Third Party Risk Management Manager (Supply Chain Management)
Standard Chartered Bank - UAE
The Third Party Risk Management Manager, is responsible for supporting the activities related to third party risk management, with the purpose of:
* Ensuring effective end-to-end management and governance of third party risk
* Driving standardised engagement and execution of third party risk management across the country
* Ensuring third party risk monitoring is comprehensive and consistent with regulatory requirements
Key Roles and Responsibilities
* Contributes to the third party risk management strategy and overall achievement of functional objectives as a member of the Supply Chain Management (SCM) team in country.
* Support the Third Party Risk Management Programme (TPRM) to effectively manage third party risk (including intra-group arrangements) in accordance with internal policy and regulatory requirements.
* Provide second line of defence oversight of third party risks, validating and/or escalating, as appropriate, third party risks in alignment with the Board approved risk appetite.
* Ensure the respective contract owners are monitoring, reviewing and mitigating risk associated with the third parties in accordance with the TPRM framework, which includes outsourcing framework.
* Support the implementation of TPRM and processes in alignment with regulatory requirements.
* Monitor regulatory changes impacting third party management and ensure TPRM framework and related policies are aligned to regulatory requirements.
* Promote and deliver continuous training and awareness to business on third party risk management.
* Ensure that all third party relationships are captured in a centralised inventory in a timely manner.
* Ensure and assess compliance to TPRM framework and adherence to related policies, including information security requirements.
* Develop, publish and present reports of third party risk oversight activities to key stakeholders and relevant risk committees.
* Support internal/external audit and associated regulatory audit as directed.
* Identify issues and root cause including oversight/facilitations of third party risk mitigation actions.
* Partner with third party management stakeholders (including but not limited to Outsourcing Owners, Contract Managers, Information Security Officers, SCM Category Managers, Business Continuity Manager, etc) to effectively coordinate and execute third party risk management controls.
* Experience in third party risk management
* Good analytical thinking and problem solving skills
* Ability to work independently and multi-task with tight lead times
* Good commercial knowledge with an ability to think strategically
* Good understanding of emerging third party risk that is relevant in financial services industry
* Ability to work collaboratively within the team and the Bank in formulating third party risk management strategy
* Ability to operate in a complex multi-organisation, multi-country and multi-cultural environment
* Ability to influence others and skilfully build credibility with stakeholders
* Change management skills and self awareness to adopt varying approaches for different stakeholder dynamics.
* Mental tenacity and analytical mind having the ability to take on tough and complex challenges, yet remain calm and professional under pressure.
* Familiarity with relevant regulatory requirements a plus
About the Company
Standard Chartered Bank started in 1958 in UAE with its first branch in Sharjah. The Group\\'s business gradually increased in Dubai with the opening of several branches and today, Dubai is the administrative hub of the Middle East and South Asia Region. In its 43rd year, the Bank enjoys the position of having the most extensive branch network among foreign international banks in UAE with 10 branches emirate-wide.
Standard Chartered is an international bank, focused on the established and emerging markets of Asia, Africa, the Middle East and Latin America with an extensive global network of more than 600 offices in over 50 countries. The three principal business groups are Global Markets, Personal Banking and Corporate and Institutional Banking.
In UAE, we are one of the leading banks, offering an extensive range of products and services for personal customers, local companies, multinational corporate and financial institutions.