TMT Driver Analyst
Job description / Role
EMEA TMT Driver Analyst
Line of Service
Internal Firm Services
IFS - Clients & Markets
Job Description & Summary:
PwC / Strategy & EMEA is committed to growing the Telecom, Media, and Technology (TMT) industry practice, connecting the TMT professional community across EMEA, focusing go-to-market efforts, scaling-up target accounts, offering and capabilities, leveraging synergies, and driving cross regional initiatives.
Role of the EMEA TMT Industry Drivers is to work with the EMEA TMT Leadership team on realising these development aspirations across lines of service and territories.
- Keep alive and updated the EMEA TMT knowledge management portal - shared drive and G site - capturing proposals kits, TMT credentials, global experts, perspectives, thought leaderships and accounts' related information
- Serve as first point of contact for EMEA TMT, handling EMEA and global priorities and requests - be it regarding industry activity, business status, or be it regarding accounts' information and prioritisation
- Support the development of practice and sectors (Telecom, Media, and Technology) 3-year strategy, annual planning, quarterly business reviews, and monthly performance updates
- Act as an activation hub, support GRPs and teams in pursuing opportunities, connecting them with the relevant Subject Matter Experts, sharing relevant global credentials and bringing in new ideas for additional growth
- Develop practice governance and operating model, organise fortnightly calls featuring priority offerings, firm priorities and win stories, run the marketing & communications (weekly newsletters, wins alerts)
- Support in organising the annual EMEA TMT community event - managing the overall event from designing the agenda, securing speakers to identifying the hosting country, venue, hotels and negotiating with all suppliers, within the constraint of the available budget
Key skills include:
- Strong English writing skills
- Strong qualitative and quantitative analytical skills (Advanced Excel, PPT skills required)
- Well organised with track record of building institutional capabilities
- Strong business acumen, proactive and creative
- Openness and eagerness to closely work in an international team
- Good interpersonal skills and ability to build relationship with seniors
- Flexibility, ability to travel from time to time
- Ex-client staff or client driver experience is a plus (SA level)
- TMT industry knowledge is a plus
About the Company
At PwC Middle East, we've set out an ambitious purpose and strive to live it everyday: to solve important problems and build trust in society.
We're a community of solvers that come together in unexpected ways to build trust and create sustained outcomes. We solve important problems, support one another as we grow, develop and build fulfilling careers.
PwC provides industry-focused services for public and private clients across Assurance and Audit, Deals, Consulting, Tax and Legal. We draw on our development legacy that brings together the collective experience of over 7,000 people in our region with offices across 12 countries to solve for tomorrow.
We're striving to consistently deliver innovative work that builds trust and delivers sustained outcomes. And we're proud of the strength that comes from all our diﬀerent backgrounds and experiences and we value everyone's uniqueness. We thrive in uncertainty, operate with integrity and leverage the diverse perspectives of our teams.
If you're looking for a place that fuels your ambition to make a difference, that matches your curiosity with continuous learning opportunities and reimagines ways of working to enable you to lead a more balanced life, then you're a future PwCer.