Tomorrow, Today - Digital Lab Governance & Curation (Senior Associate)
Job description / Role
Tomorrow, Today - Digital Lab Governance & Curation (Senior Associate) 12 Months contract
Line of Service
Internal Firm Services
IFS - Internal Firm Services - Other
Job Description & Summary
A key pillar of the PwC Middle East Strategy, Tomorrow, Today is our internal digital upskilling and transformation program. Launched 3 years ago, the team is now looking to expand and mobilize a cross line of service governance & curation lead. The G&C lead's main role is to champion the Digital Lab platform in the Middle East (ME) and facilitate the contribution, consumption and sharing of digital assets) firm.
Main contributions are:
- Support in the implementation of the cross territory Digital Lab platform for the ME
- Lead the identification of local assets that should be uploaded on digital lab and assets from other territories that would bring value for the ME
- Chair cross line of service G&C working groups as required
- Determine and signoff of ME specific requirements
- Be able to identify whether ME assets contribute or do not contribute to audit methodology or methodology of other teams
- Drive and coordinate the satisfactory risk review of assets in the submission queue, in a timely manner and as quality audited by UK Tech Risk
- Liaise with local authors where required for complex assets or to help explain where changes are required before being uploaded to Digital Lab
- Liaise with ME leadership and senior stakeholders, along with the UK G&C team to decide on strategic decisions relating to Lab (e.g. enabling new asset types like Python or Digital Lab Tools)
- Liaise with local Audit/Assurance LoS stakeholders, such as NAST to conduct audit technical review of assets (or perform the review themselves)
- Review Global Asset Sharing lists for potentially useful assets and make monthly requests
- Monitor ME G&C workflow and SLAs
- Resolve escalated issues from lines of services as required
- Train and onboard other ME G&C resources as required
- Represent the ME territory on UK G&C team sessions
- Generate analytics and report back on impact & adoption to senior stakeholders
About the Company
At PwC Middle East, we’ve set out an ambitious purpose and strive to live it everyday: to solve important problems and build trust in society.
We’re a community of solvers that come together in unexpected ways to build trust and create sustained outcomes. We solve important problems, support one another as we grow, develop and build fulfilling careers.
PwC provides industry-focused services for public and private clients across Assurance and Audit, Deals, Consulting, Tax and Legal. We draw on our development legacy that brings together the collective experience of over 7,000 people in our region with offices across 12 countries to solve for tomorrow.
We’re striving to consistently deliver innovative work that builds trust and delivers sustained outcomes. And we’re proud of the strength that comes from all our diﬀerent backgrounds and experiences and we value everyone’s uniqueness. We thrive in uncertainty, operate with integrity and leverage the diverse perspectives of our teams.
If you’re looking for a place that fuels your ambition to make a difference, that matches your curiosity with continuous learning opportunities and reimagines ways of working to enable you to lead a more balanced life, then you’re a future PwCer.