Job description / Role
My client, A Top Tier Consulting firm is looking for Engagement Managers to join them in their Private Equity & Investment practice at their Dubai office.
As a Manager, you'll work as part of a team of problem solvers, helping to solve complex business issues from strategy to execution:
• Pursue opportunities to develop existing and new skills outside of comfort zone.
• Act to resolve issues which prevent effective team working, even during times of change and uncertainty.
• Coach others and encourage them to take ownership of their development.
• Analyse complex ideas or proposals and build a range of meaningful recommendations.
• Use multiple sources of information including broader stakeholder views to develop solutions and recommendations.
• Address sub-standard work or work that does not meet firm's/client's expectations.
• Develop a perspective on key global trends, including globalization, and how they impact the firm and our clients.
• Manage a variety of viewpoints to build consensus and create positive outcomes for all parties.
• Focus on building trusted relationships.
• Uphold the firm's code of ethics and business conduct.
The ideal candidate must have:
• MBA or Masters from Top Universities around the world
• The candidate should have 7 years of minimum experience working in the consulting field.
• They must have prior consulting experience in the Private Equity space with a Top Tier consulting firm and should have worked on projects like investment strategy, PMI strategy, 5 year growth strategy etc.
• The projects will be in around round the GCC and hence they should be open to the idea of traveling within the ME region.
About the Company
New Sourcing International (NSI) / Bluefin Talent have partnered so to offer a specialized recruitment solution within the Consulting and Financial services domains.
Working together as a specialist search and selection agency, we concentrate on blue chip financial services and strategy / technology consulting organizations across Europe and the Middle East; focusing exclusively on Financial Services, IT and Risk. Being niche allows us to offer a premium search service, tailored to overcome the technically challenging nature of recruitment for the specialist functions that we work.
We are dedicated to representing best of breed candidates in the region in our dedicated fields of employment. As such we are a leading outfit for placing ex-pats and internationally educated students in the region.
Our biggest unique selling point, is that we are steered by a dedicated team of ex-financial services and industry professionals. This allows us to offer a level of candidate pre-screening for roles, which is largely anomalous to the recruitment profession. Our ability to bridge the technical knowledge gap typical recruiters encounter, coupled with a thorough delivery process allows us to drive consistently superior results for our clients sourcing requirements. Designed to provide a fast and efficient turnaround, we minimize the use of internal resources our clients spend vetting inadequate profiles, allowing them to quickly get back to focusing on their strategic goals.
Our strength lies not only in the specialist nature of our firm, but also in the commitment we show towards our clients and candidates. We endeavour to build long-term relationships and recognise the crucial nature of communication throughout the recruitment process. Excellence, integrity, respect and transparency are cornerstone to the culture we promote.
Private Equity & Investments Strategy Manager
NSI & Bluefin Talent
Senior Management Consultant - Turnaround & Restructuring
Manager - Strategy Consulting for Industrial Goods Practice - Tier One Strategy House
NSI & Bluefin Talent
Strategy and Planning Manager