Job description / Role
• To generate the maximum revenue possible from the sales of the Company’s all-inclusive tour and attractions ticket.
• To be the face of our business to the customer on the street.
• Must be clean, smart and tidy whilst wearing full company uniform throughout your working day.
• To manage conflict with consumers and ensure it ends in a positive experience.
• The distribution of brochures to all potential customers.
• Help customers onto our buses and help with any questions.
• Act responsibly & professionally at all times & safeguard our brand.
• To drive Trip Advisor positive comments and feedback
• Ensure you are compliant with the RAG Assessment at all times
• Resolve any problems/queries with itineraries, routes, service, etc
• Provide advice on sightseeing and shopping
AED 2,500 to 5,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
• Good knowledge of the City.
• Work alone and to own initiative. Calm under pressure. Friendly. Polite
• Approachable. Helpful and considerate. Flexible attitude. Honesty/integrity
• Communication skills, written and oral.
• Converse in English and International language knowledge an advantage.
• Multi-lingual candidates are encouraged to apply. You should be fluent in one of the following language apart from English: German, Italian, Spanish, French.
About the Company
Big Bus Tours is the largest operator of open-top sightseeing tours in the world, providing sightseeing tours across four continents. It has a combined fleet of over 400 buses carrying more than four million passengers a year across 19 cities including Abu Dhabi, Budapest, Darwin, Dubai, Hong Kong, Istanbul, Las Vegas, London, Miami, Muscat, New York, Rome, Paris, Philadelphia, San Francisco, Shanghai, Sydney, Vienna and Washington DC.
This year, Big Bus Tours will be celebrating its 27th anniversary, having been started in 1991. The business grew significantly in 2011 with the merger of Les Cars Rouges, a similar business based in Paris, to become the market leader.
Front Desk Associate
Front Office Executive/Receptionist
Guest Services Officer (Residence)
Front Desk Agent
Fairmont Hotels & Resorts