Job description / Role
• Checking Export documents received from origin with the respective letter of credit and CAD
• Tracking record of Export L/Cs
• Giving Approval of draft BL, Surveyors Certificates & other various certificates i.e. fumigation, Origin
• Interaction with foreign supplier/Buyer through E mails
• Invoice creation in the system
• Preparation of bank forms & send the same to onshore team
AED 2,000 to 5,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
• Candidate should have 2-4 Years of experience
• Candidate should be OK with the company timings 4 am to 1 pm Dubai Time
• Prior experience in export/Import documentation
• Prior experience in Trading/Shipping/Export Companies
About the Company
Spectrum Talent Management is a Global Recruitment firm with strong capabilities in Executive Search, Global Migrations, Contract Staffing and managing complete talent supply chains.
Founded in 2008, we are a growing, yet mature service firm specializing in staffing requirements of global organizations. Our leadership and high acceptance in the market is evident by the phenomenal growth that we have demonstrated in just few years of our inception. From permanent hiring to flexi staffing, payroll management to RPO, the orbit of the value add that we provide our customers with, has always evolved and diversified from time to time, thereby letting us with all the more reasons to be on the preferred choice of our customers for their most crucial talent related requirements.
Import/Export Documentation Executive
Viva HR Consultants
Customer Service & Logistics Supervisor (Supply Chain)
Getinge Group Middle East
Supply Chain Executive