Job description / Role
• Compiling/Preparing all relevant documents for the opening, negotiation and confirmation of Letters of Credit and Trust Receipts
• Co-coordinating with financial institutions to all matters relating to trade finance – like releasing L/C payments, amendments to L/C’s, cancellations etc.
• Ensure timely issuance of L/C’s and Trust receipts to counterparties by working closely with banks and also follow-up with clients for timely receipt of L/C’s, Payment undertakings etc.
• Coordinate with operations and shipping department to monitor vessel movements and make sure that all shipping documents like B/L’s, Quality and Quantity certificate are received on a timely manner
• Liaise within the accounting and finance team and plan trade finance activities to ensure smooth execution of deals
• Processing documentations related to trade and updating the ERP with relevant details
The ideal candidate should have:
• A degree in finance with at least 2 – 3 years relevant experience in Energy / Commodity Industry
• Should have worked with international banks and also regional GCC banks
• Good understanding of best in class trade finance practices and relevant UCP / ISPB regulations
• Experience in Incoterms and should have knowledge on Shipping and Cargo Operations
• Excellent communication skills
• Computer literacy
The ideal candidate should be:
• A good team player who is able to work independently and with multi-cultural environment with different nationalities
• A good communicator and self-motivated
• Possess a keen analytical mind with willingness to learn and develop
About the Company
A leading oil trading and shipping company in the UAE.