Job description / Role
• Identify and on board new trade finance banks that have limits for India, Bangladesh and Pakistan.
• Handle KYC process and coordinate L/C negotiation/discounting with existing banks in USA and Europe and expand the panel of global banks to handle these transactions.
• Review existing facility and develop new facilities.
• Work with banks for ensure timely drawdown of loans.
• Manage/develop the banking network for account opening, bank guarantees and setting up working capital lines of credit.
• Analyze and create financial models.
• Degree in accounting /finance with 5 years’ work experience in trade finance.
• Have existing banking network and contacts with banks in India, Bangladesh and Pakistan.
• Knowledge of L/Cs is a MUST. Strong understanding of various trade finance and banking related regulations such as ICC Guidelines (UCP, URR, URC, ISBP), Bank Guarantees, Commercial Banking.
• Excellent negotiation and multi-tasking skills.
• Ability to get things done fast.
• Flexibility of daily working long hours to accommodate European and US time zone.
About the Company
We are a well reputed international shipping company with offices in North America, China, Japan, Middle East and Asia. The company has the biggest infrastructure and is successfully managing a fleet of 300 ships and over 8 mill DWT annually.
Building on our proven expertise, we have aggressive growth plans to expand our global footprint to entering new markets hence we require experienced, hardworking, ambitious and result oriented individuals to join our team.
Senior Accountant - Receivable and Payable Accounts Experience
De Rigo Vision Middle East FZCO
Accounts & Finance Executive
A Leading Company In The UAE
Guangdong KIN LONG Hardware Products
A Leading Pharmaceuticals Company In The UAE