Job description / Role
On behalf of our client, an international bank in the DIFC, Swisslinx is currently seeking a Trade Finance Relationship Manager.
Our client is a well-established and growing international bank in the DIFC Dubai with an excellent track record and outstanding reputation in the market. To further develop their trade finance desk, they are looking for an experienced Trade Finance professional to join their existing team in the DIFC.
Reporting into the Regional Head and working closely with the relevant departments in the head quarter, your role will include but not be limited to further develop the existing portfolio, structure GCC transactions, assess and administer e new credit applications, controlling all aspects of a complete lifecycle of each transaction.
- University degree or equivalent education
- 5-7 years professional experience in the trade finance, structured commodity, oil financing
- Out of which at least 3 years in a client facing role (account management / client management)
- Track record / experience with commodities and oil financing
- Relevant professional network in the GCC / MENAT region
- Excellent communication and presentation skills in English.
- Currently based, or previously worked in the GCC of preference. Candidates based in Europe will be also considered.
To round off your profile, you should be a natural networker and sales person with attention to detail as well as excellent analytical and administrative skills.
Our client is offering competitive remuneration, a multinational and stable professional environment as well as room for long-term career development.
Please note that only candidates who can demonstrate the above mentioned experience and track record can be considered for this role.
About the Company
Swisslinx Middle East is a leading executive search firm in the region. We specialise in recruitment solutions, talent acquisition and career advice across a wide range of markets within the financial services sector.
We are located in the heart of the Dubai International Financial Centre (DIFC) which gives us unrivalled access to onshore Middle Eastern clients and candidates. We also partner with clients in London, Zurich, Geneva, Zug, Frankfurt and Paris and have been instrumental in establishing onshore Middle Eastern and Emerging Market teams.
We believe in building long-term relationships with our clients helping them develop successful, sustainable businesses. Transparency, trust and discretion drive the way in which we mediate between clients and candidates and ensure we consistently deliver results.