Job description / Role
A fantastic opportunity has opened for a Trade Mark Attorney to be based in Dubai as an additional to an amazing team who is currently expanding in the Middle East region.
* Handling trade mark portfolios for local and international clients
* Working directly with clients and develop lasting relationship
* Making sure that trade mark opposition works are properly managed
* Assisting and supporting junior and senior members of the team
* NQ - 5 years post qualified experience
* Experience in legal research while maximizing the available resources
* Well-trained and qualified from a firm with strong IP sector
* Excellent drafting skills and well-organized
* Must have exceptional results throughout your academic history.
About the Company
Robert Walters is one of the world's largest specialist professional recruitment consultancies with 53 offices spanning 24 countries.
We've helped thousands of professionals find permanent, contract and interim roles with leading global corporations, small to medium sized companies and innovative start ups. Our specialist recruitment focus includes: accountancy and finance, banking, engineering, operations, legal, IT, sales, marketing, procurement & logistics, HR and support/administration.