Trade Marketing Category Specialist
Manpower Middle East
Job description / Role
Contract Duration: 1 year
Purpose of the Role:
The aim for this role is to perform in-depth analysis and execute category management projects across the region while also assisting on shopper marketing research projects in order to support sales in implementing company strategies, maximizing shopper/consumer experience and client satisfaction through a superior instore execution.
Category Management and Shopper Marketing:
- Perform in-depth analysis on planogram optimization exercise using different tools (such as Nielsen Answer, Spaceman and Richmix).
- Manage and execute assigned category projects within allotted timelines and in coordination with local TM teams.
- Assisting in defining the category management strategy in the region.
- Analyzing category/segment trends via in-depth analysis of all brand categories' performances using Nielsen and other software data.
- Provide analysis, assistance and direction to countries (sales and local TM) in relation to ongoing category management projects ensuring that the overall category management KPIs are on track.
- Evaluate implemented category management projects and give recommendations to further strengthen and improve.
- Act as a liaison for category-related queries from countries and marketing teams.
- Assisting in driving regional category management strategy and proposals in the key accounts while guiding local TM teams on implementation and post implementation phases of CATMAN (such as review sessions, modifications).
- Coordinate and support on shopper research plans with CSU.
- Support KA Teams and feed into the annual negotiation meetings with trade argumentations and insights – specifically in undertaking the overall story flow and category performance charts while guiding local TM to their input (country/category sell out, customer sell in, local BTL launch plan).
- Analyze category shopper trends and market demographics in order to make recommendations for future marketing campaigns.
- Bachelors Degree, preferable in Business or relevant.
- Must have 3-5 years of experience in FMCG (trade marketing, sales or data analytics) or Data Agencies.
- Required Skills: High analytic and data crunching skills, problem solving and excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Technical Skills: very good in PowerPoint and MS tools, experience in Nielsen Spaceman or any planogram software would be a plus.
About the Company
We lead in the creation and delivery of innovative workforce solutions and services that enable our clients to win in the changing world of work.
ManpowerGroup powers the success of many of the world's most dynamic organizations. We deliver innovative workforce solutions that enhance competitiveness, increase efficiency and spur productivity. Combining global reach with local expertise - 3600 offices in over 80 countries - we know the changing world of work and bring a deep understanding of the companies we work for and the industries we service.
ManpowerGroup entered the Middle East in December 2007 after acquiring local company Clarendon Parker, thus bringing 15 years in-depth local knowledge combined with a global footprint and industry shaping expertise and thought leadership. Manpower Middle East supports clients in the Middle East and North Africa regions. Our business is aligned to key skill specializations to ensure our clients requirements are met by expert and knowledgeable consultants that understand your industry and role requirement.
Our consultants are experts in finding the right talent across all industries in a broad-range of occupations including:
- IT & Telecommunications
- Engineering & Construction, Oil & Gas
- Banking, Finance & Legal
- Sales & Business Development
- Marketing, Public Relations & Communications
- Human Resources & Training
- Customer & Support Services (Secretarial and Administrative)
- Operational, Supply Chain & Logistics
- Executive Recruitment
- Emiratization Solutions
- Recruitment Program Outsourcing Solutions
- Managed Service Provider Solutions
- Talent Based Outsourcing Solutions
- Outsourced Staffing Solutions
Marketing Manager (FMCG)
Unique TAJ HR Consultancy
Marketing Manager – Consumer Goods
Trade Marketing Manager - Confectionery
Senior Marketing Manager – Travel and Leisure
|Ras Al Khaimah||30 Mar|