Job description / Role
NTS Group are working alongside a leading consumer company in Dubai to recruit a Trade Marketing Manager.
Reporting into the Head of Sales, this a role that you can bring and share your expertise in trade marketing, where you’ll also be responsible for leading the administrative and operational management of several product lines as well as leading/coaching a Customer Marketing Team. You’ll be accountable for ensuring that you and your team meet business objectives in terms of sales, profit and share by ensuring the execution of winning customer programs.
If you would like to work in a multicultural, FMCG organization and are passionate about Brands and developing your people, this is an ideal position.
• Drive business results through direct reports & Coach and Develop key competencies of direct reports to build into leaders of the future.
• Ensure Trade Bundles, Base and New Products news developed by the Platform are appropriately and timely executed consistent with agreed parameters.
• Ensures that the executional requirements of the ME customers are clearly articulated and actioned by the Platform and Commercialisation teams.
• Partners with sales team in presenting Brand plans & activations to major customers that drive category growth and business results.
• Partners with Category Management and sales to ensure all distribution, fixturisation & all channel specific opportunities can be maximised and executed with excellence.
• Leads local tracking of distribution performance, competitive activities & ongoing product performance tracking; both NPD & base business.
• Ensure excellence in execution of marketing activations that drive unmissable visibility in-store.
• Manage the marketing equity budget, flawless tracking & providing timely updates as & when required to management.
• Lead through the Commercial Process each month, developing monthly marketing guidelines to improve forecast accuracy for sales & product supply team.
• Develop, execute and monitor promotions (pre and post) in collaboration with Sales and Finance.
• Degree level education or equivalent ideally in Business or Marketing.
• Strong understanding and in depth knowledge of FMCG retail environment and competitive set.
• Solid Commercial background (ideally a combination of Sales and Marketing).
• Strong communicator and team worker, able to build relationships at all levels and across functions in an ambiguous environment.
• Strong People Management, Coaching and Team Building experience.
• Proven Track record in delivering business results against agreed objectives.
• Solid analytical skills with experience using market data (e.g. AC Nielsen, Kantar & Dunnhumby).
• Organisational and planning skills with the ability to multi-task and prioritize.
• Ability to manage for results with high degree of initiative and speed.
• Fluent in English and Arabic, both written and oral.
About the Company
NTS Group is a leading specialist recruitment firm and experts at recruiting skilled, qualified and professional people in the Middle East.
Our promise is simple. To provide our clients and candidates an expert, professional and bespoke service whilst maintaining the highest levels of integrity and honesty.
NTS Group specialise within contingency, retained and search based recruitment campaigns across the following sectors;
Finance & Accountancy Professional Office Support Sales & Marketing Operations
To our clients, we understand people are your biggest asset and the future of your business. This is why we focus on understanding not only your technical requirements, but your culture, values and vision in order to find the right people for your business first time.
To our candidates, we believe in honesty, integrity and supporting you throughout the entire process. We listen to what you want and proactively go to market to assist you in finding your dream job.
Senior Manager Strategy & Marketing Excellence
Assistant Sales Manager
Assistant Brand Manager
Nestle Middle East
Marketing Manager (Consumer Goods)
Middle East Executive
Marketing Manager / Marketing Director
A Leading Manufacturing Company In The UAE