Job description / Role
Roles and Responsibilities
- Execute trade promotional plan in designated countries and channels with crucial customers.
- Looking after all trade promotion (placing promotions based on marketing calendar).
- Market visits- monitoring competitor activities, pricing strategy, current promotions and stock level across POS (point of sale).
- Monitoring stock movement to store, suggesting promotions or trade deals on slow moving or near expiry products or promotions.
- Category management working with each brand manager (planogram, promotion, merchandizing, communication ) for key accounts or special projects,
- Executing BTL activities (new product launch and listing, sampling, consumer promotions),
- Actively taking part in product launch (giving presentation to sales team on new SKU)
- Forecasting for various trade deals, consumer offers and passing it to the demand planning team as per the agreed cycle planning calendar,
- Follow up with sales/product manager in order to achieve estimated sales on trade deals,
- Market spend optimization and helping dealers/distributors/ showroom to sell out the stock through various ATL/BTL activities and the season cycle,
- Attending customer complaints and following up with the concern on solutions,
- Tracking down the sell-out data by SKU and analyze each product on weekly basis each POS/ store. Preparing sales tracker for the same,
- Conducting market research such as customer questionnaires and focus groups,
- Monitoring competitor activity, Evaluating visibility & market coverage of our products through regular market visits,
- Contributing & executing marketing plans & projects,
- Collect and disseminate Best Practice for profitable trade marketing activities
- Any Bachelor or Bachelor in Marketing or Business Administration
Years of Experience
- 3/4 years of experience in trade marketing with preferably FMCG & multi retail environment
Job specific skills
- Creative, energetic, and proactive individual with strong interpersonal, organizational and time management skills
- Ability to think critically and creatively
- Very strong numerical and analytical skills - translate marketing initiatives into quantifiable measurable performance
- Very strong team player skills & strong report writing and presentation skills
- Excellent excel and power point skills
- Teamwork, Creativity, Analytical Skills, Commercial Acumen
About the Company
A leading manufacturing company in the UAE.
Marketing and PR Coordinator
Beverages Marketing & Brand Manager
Senior Manager - Marketing & Communications