Job description / Role
- Execution in cash market specifically, no derivatives.
- Profiles with past experience in tape reading execution are desirable but not mandatory
- Perform research into various aspects of worldwide markets
- Strong organization skills and attention to detail
- Ability to multitask and work in a challenging fast paced environment
- Account maintenance such as trading/ PnL reports.
- Generating MIS reporting on daily basis.
- Trading experience in Equity financial markets: 1 – 3 years
- Hands on experience in terminals such as Bloomberg, Eikon, Trading Technologies etc.
- Prior experience in Back/Middle office in a financial institution could be advantageous
About the Company
BAC Middle East - the longest established professional recruitment consultancy in the UAE. Established in 1979, we have been at the forefront of the region's recruitment industry for 40 years and were the first firm of our type in the world to achieve ISO9001 certification: a reflection of our constant emphasis on quality and customer satisfaction.
With our well-developed infrastructure and staff strength, we are able to assist you with recruitment needs ranging from junior professionals through to middle and senior management, whatever your industry sector.
BAC's proven regional experience and resources can help ensure that you recruit the best available candidates and enjoy the many advantages of a managed recruitment process.
Financial Trading - Middle and Back Office Manager
BAC Middle East
The Gulf Recruitment Group
Irwin & Dow
Nestle Middle East