Job description / Role
The Trading Assistant will be responsible to support the Trading team by tracking, investigating, and reporting the sales information; and also looking after customers’ inquiries.
Key responsibilities will include but not limited to:
• Prepare Purchase Orders & contracts for Bulk shipments including LC arrangements
• Prepare Sales contracts & Proforma invoices for all bulk shipments including the Dispatch bag in a timely manner and forward them for execution to the Logistics team
• Maintain channels of effective communication with customers, operations team, logistics team and other departments
• Provide high quality customer service and support to all parties concerned during the pre-shipment and post shipment process
• Provide various weekly & monthly reports
• Perform any extra duties as assigned by the Line Manager
• Minimum 3-5 years of experience in Sales & Customer Service
• Knowledge & understanding of Chemical Business environment & Products
• Customer focus and ability to develop strong relationship with key customers
• Self-motivated, Quality & Detail oriented
• Outstanding interpersonal, organizational and communication skills
• Ability to resolve issues and handle pressure with a positive outlook
• Should hold Master / Bachelor’s Degree in Sales & Marketing
• Microsoft Office skills & INCOTERMS required
• Knowledge of JDE systems will be an advantage
• Fluency in written and verbal English language is mandatory
Compensation package: Competitive and in line with market
Start Date: Asap
About the Company
The year 1995 saw the inception of Petrochem Middle East FZE. We have since transformed the face of the regional petrochemical business and become one of the largest independent chemical distributors in the Middle East.
Petrochem has built one of the most modern, state-of-the-art distribution terminals in Jebel Ali. This facility includes bulk Storage Sea fed tanks, dedicated drum storage facilities, four fully automated drumming lines and a separate dry goods storage area. The terminal adheres to the strictest of health and safety norms and is environment friendly, making sure all operations upkeep the health and safety of its personnel.
We began operating from one office in the Jebel Ali Free Zone, Dubai, but rapid developments and a focused vision have ensured Petrochem’s global expansions. We currently have offices in Dubai, Jebel Ali, Shanghai, Antwerp and London. We also have an office and distribution facilities in Singapore, India and United Arab Emirates.
We are an ISO 9001:2008 company and also have ISO 14001:2004 and OHSAS 18001:2007 accreditations.
Assistant Logistics Officer
Naran General Trading
Customer Service Associate
Regus / IWG
Team Administrator / Personal Assistant
|Abu Dhabi||5 May|
Cargo Line Shipping Services LLC
Front Office Assistant
Dubai Parks and Resorts