Job description / Role
An International Energy Company is seeking to hire a Trading Manager to replace the incumbent who was recently promoted.
International Energy Company
* Negotiate sale prices and terms with counterparties.
* Ensure that transactions fall within company guidelines and trading/credit limits.
* Drive existing business and build relationships with oil majors and traders.
* Maintain and develop key customers in the bunkering market and with brokers.
* Fuel oil trading; Sell 0.5% (Fujairah and Singapore) and purchase components for blending (Europe, US, Fujairah, Singapore)
* Participate in creating the hedging strategy.
* If needed, hedge flat price, crack and spread exposure across multiple products (Gasoil, Crude oil, HSFO, LSFO) and different areas.
* Work closely with operations, planning, shipping and other traders.
* Create analysis on Low Sulphur Fuel market fundamentals. West to East flows, supply/demand projections.
* Discuss opportunities for third party cargos with the trading team that can increase the desk's P&L.
* Competitive Package
* At least three years of experience working in a customer focused role in sales in the petroleum industry.
* Background on fuel sales is preferred.
* Minimum three years trading experience on petroleum products.
* Bachelor's degree in economics/science required.
* Experience in hedging across the barrel is preferable.
* Ability to understand oil economics across the barrel and act on market movements, arbitrage opportunities.
* Excellent communication skills both verbally and written
* Strong awareness of cultural differences/sensitives within a multinational office setting
* Positive "can do" attitude and team player. Ability to handle multitask and work under pressure.
* High numerical skills and commercial acumen.
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world’s leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.
Trade Marketing Manager
Assistant Brand Manager
Nestle Middle East
Sales & Marketing Coordinator
Dubai Parks and Resorts
Commercial Excellence Manager
Team Administrator / Personal Assistant
|Abu Dhabi||14 Sep|