Job description / Role
• Project – “Design and Build of Urban / Inter-Urban Traffic Management and Control System in Abu Dhabi”.
• Planning and designing traffic signals in Abu Dhabi Main Island and Other areas with ST950 SCOOT traffic signal controller with Fixed Time, CLF, Vehicle Actuated and UTC central system plans.
• Simulating and testing all junctions before commissioning.
• Creating SCOOT database for all junctions, validating, monitoring and fine tuning of complete SCOOT region.
• Addressing to consultant and client’s requirements and other traffic related inquiries and complaints.
• Trained in configuration of Sensys networks wireless detection technology (Wimag).
• Providing Traffic Engineering support to the maintenance team.
• Planning and designing junctions with C900 Siemens AG traffic signal controller with fixed time, actuated coordinated and vehicle actuated signal plans.
• Simulating and testing all junctions by using Vissim.
• Pre-commissioning checks onsite.
• Creating coordinated plans over the entire network using Synchro and Siemens SiTraffic Office software.
• Creating detour and event related traffic management signal plans.
• Must be an Engineering Graduate in Civil / Electrical.
• Relevant experience in the operation of Traffic Signals.
• Need to have UAE Driving License.
• Preference will be given to those candidates who are available in UAE, though it is not mandatory.
About the Company
A leading construction company in UAE.
QA / QC Engineer
RTC-1 Employment Services
|Abu Dhabi||23 Feb|
|Abu Dhabi||4 Jan|
Team Leader - Engineering
A Leading Construction Company in the UAE