Job description / Role
Guildhall is working with a consortium of contractors who are responsible for delivering a key infrastructure project for the UAE.
They now require a Traffic Management specialist to undertake the following tasks:
- Developing the Traffic Management Plan
- Planning and Management of Traffic Impact Assessment (TIA)
- Traffic and Transport schemes
- Regional traffic studies and Traffic Detouring
- Technical inputs in design and providing various methodologies
- Experience in Traffic Engineering on Infrastructure projects such as Metro, Rail, Highways, Bridges and Tunneling
- UAE experience in Abu Dhabi or Dubai on Infrastructure projects
- Experience working for a contracting company
About the Company
Guildhall has partnered some the leading Construction Contractors across the MENA region.
With deep, extensive knowledge of Recruiting in the Construction sector, Guildhall has become a trusted partner of choice. Starting from an exclusive recruitment agency in Dubai, Guildhall has grown into an elite service with the ability to cover vacancies in UAE, Qatar, Kuwait, Iraq, Saudi Arabia, Bahrain, Oman and North Africa.
Guildhall is a recruitment agency with a customised and tailored approach with an aim to provide a seamless service that delivers time and time again.
Each client and project holds its own unique challenges. Guildhall listens to what you want, understands project time constraints and will offer you a solution to ensure that you deliver your project on time and on budget.
Guildhall is the partner of choice.
Assistant Resident Engineer - Roads & Highways
|Abu Dhabi||30 Dec|
Infrastructure Design Engineer - Roads and Highways
Civil / Structural Engineer - Water & Buildings Projects
|Abu Dhabi||6 Jan|
Civil Engineer - Facilities Management
A Leading Engineering and Construction Company in Qatar