Job description / Role
An Executive Assistant to the Managing Director required for a leading group of companies, based in Dubai. This is initially a 3-month internship position that will transfer to proper employment if both parties are happy with the internship. The MD currently oversees three different businesses and requires support in all aspects of recruitment, HR, administration, Marketing, research, as well as general diary management. These roles would involve a mix of responsibilities across these companies.
Key aspects of the role:
Recruitment & Onboarding
There are new therapists signing their interest in becoming a Support Room therapist every day. Currently, we only capture their contact details and their specialism at a very high level. Part of your job would be to formally onboard everyone who signs up, via email or phone. We will need you to verify their ID and certifications and ensure they are legally compliant with our platform requirements, and the country of origin where they are operating from. You will need to keep these therapists engaged ensuring we convert more then 80% of those who sign up with interest.
In addition to onboarding, your role will also involve assisting us in signing up as many new therapists as possible over the next 5-month period. We hope to have 2000 therapists formally onboarded by the end of the year. Our recruitment strategy will be to hire from all English-speaking countries; therefore, you will need to educate yourself on the legal requirements as per the location where the therapist is based.
You will have access to multiple digital channels to ensure this number is achieved, to job portals and other online channels as per your research.
In addition to this, you will need to assist with recruitment and search activities for both NSI & Bluefin Talent.
We need assistance with the following:
- Researching into any special privileges, grants, interest free loans that the UK government may offer to start up technology companies in this climate (may also be some special allowances for Mental Health service providers)
- Researching into the different start-up cohorts across both the UK and the UAE (special zones where tech start-ups enjoy privileges such as free rent, some token funding, reduced rates etc. EG in the UK there are Start-up cohorts within O2, Natwest, Virgin etc. eg. ADGM, DIC – we need to know where they exist, what they offer in terms of benefits and how we can apply to them
- The viability of a product like SupportRoom to the UAE market. Is it worth pushing out in this market? Who could we market it too? What is the size of the market? What would be your strategy to penetrate this market?
- We need help with developing, implementing, tracking and optimizing our digital marketing campaigns across all digital channels.
- Driving conversions and increasing traffic to the website is critical in your role.
- Plan and execute all digital marketing, including SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and display advertising campaigns.
- Email applicants that are interested in becoming SupportRoom Therapists
- Follow up calls to drive therapists to sign up.
- Design, build and maintain our social media presence.
- Engage with communities and key influencers to deliver exposure – LinkedIn
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
- Identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the insights
- Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies
- Plan, execute, and measure experiments and conversion tests.
- Create partnerships.
- Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points
- Instrument conversion points and optimize user funnels
- Impeccable English both written and spoken
- Bachelors degree at a minimum
- Interested in a long term role that focuses on the support of executives
- Willing to be contactable at any time of the day
- Strong documentation and presentation skills
- Attention to detail
About the Company
New Sourcing International (NSI) / Bluefin Talent have partnered so to offer a specialized recruitment solution within the Consulting and Financial services domains.
Working together as a specialist search and selection agency, we concentrate on blue chip financial services and strategy / technology consulting organizations across Europe and the Middle East; focusing exclusively on Financial Services, IT and Risk. Being niche allows us to offer a premium search service, tailored to overcome the technically challenging nature of recruitment for the specialist functions that we work.
We are dedicated to representing best of breed candidates in the region in our dedicated fields of employment. As such we are a leading outfit for placing ex-pats and internationally educated students in the region.
Our biggest unique selling point, is that we are steered by a dedicated team of ex-financial services and industry professionals. This allows us to offer a level of candidate pre-screening for roles, which is largely anomalous to the recruitment profession. Our ability to bridge the technical knowledge gap typical recruiters encounter, coupled with a thorough delivery process allows us to drive consistently superior results for our clients sourcing requirements. Designed to provide a fast and efficient turnaround, we minimize the use of internal resources our clients spend vetting inadequate profiles, allowing them to quickly get back to focusing on their strategic goals.
Our strength lies not only in the specialist nature of our firm, but also in the commitment we show towards our clients and candidates. We endeavour to build long-term relationships and recognise the crucial nature of communication throughout the recruitment process. Excellence, integrity, respect and transparency are cornerstone to the culture we promote.
Trainee Recruitment Consultant - Internship
NSI & Bluefin Talent
HR / Management Trainee
RTC-1 Employment Services
Nestle Middle East