Job description / Role
NSI & Bluefin Talent are partnered specialist recruitment consultancies focused on the Technology, Financial Services & Management Consulting resource solutions.
We are seeking highly motivated, enthusiastic interns with an interest and passion in a career within recruitment or sales.
Your job will include the following responsibilities:
- Extensive market mapping across a variety of sectors
- Pinpoint recruitment of senior level executives
- Conducting thorough interviews of candidates and writing candidate reviews
- Building a network of the best talent available within the ME markets
- Producing shortlists for specific recruitment assignments
- Identifying new business opportunities in the market
- Constructing various hot lists for our respective markets
- Learning to use a widely recognised sales management system
This is a three month internship program that offers an excellent career development path, with an internationally proven training programme delivered by some of the most competent, astute individuals the industry has to offer. Whether it’s a career in recruitment or a stepping stone into a Sales Management position that you are seeking, recruitment consultancy offers an excellent platform to develop and nurture the core skills required to become a B2B Sales Master.
- Graduates educated with a business studies background would be preferential. We are considering this programme for offices in Dubai and London.
- As an intern, you will be partnered with the senior piers focusing primarily on highly specific recruitment projects.
- You will be exposed primarily to the candidate sourcing aspect of recruitment.
- This role will offer a varied, stimulating and challenging opportunity which will further develop interpersonal and commercial skills, giving you real responsibility for your personal and professional growth.
Working in a team structure with like minded professionals, you will focus on the delivery of a high level of service and client management to help our clients and candidates fulfill their employment and career needs. Each day you'll face challenges which will require you to use your personality and intuitive skills, and in doing so, will gain the rewards and recognition for the contributions you personally make to the growth of NSI & Bluefin Talent in the Middle East.
About the Company
New Sourcing International (NSI) / Bluefin Talent have partnered so to offer a specialized recruitment solution within the Consulting and Financial services domains.
Working together as a specialist search and selection agency, we concentrate on blue chip financial services and strategy / technology consulting organizations across Europe and the Middle East; focusing exclusively on Financial Services, IT and Risk. Being niche allows us to offer a premium search service, tailored to overcome the technically challenging nature of recruitment for the specialist functions that we work.
We are dedicated to representing best of breed candidates in the region in our dedicated fields of employment. As such we are a leading outfit for placing ex-pats and internationally educated students in the region.
Our biggest unique selling point, is that we are steered by a dedicated team of ex-financial services and industry professionals. This allows us to offer a level of candidate pre-screening for roles, which is largely anomalous to the recruitment profession. Our ability to bridge the technical knowledge gap typical recruiters encounter, coupled with a thorough delivery process allows us to drive consistently superior results for our clients sourcing requirements. Designed to provide a fast and efficient turnaround, we minimize the use of internal resources our clients spend vetting inadequate profiles, allowing them to quickly get back to focusing on their strategic goals.
Our strength lies not only in the specialist nature of our firm, but also in the commitment we show towards our clients and candidates. We endeavour to build long-term relationships and recognise the crucial nature of communication throughout the recruitment process. Excellence, integrity, respect and transparency are cornerstone to the culture we promote.