Trainee Recruitment Consultant
Manpower Middle East
Job description / Role
Manpower is the world leader in innovative workforce solutions, connecting human potential to the ambition of business. Combining global reach with local expertise - 4,000 offices in 82 countries - Manpower partners with clients to accelerate their business by providing the people and services that raise the quality, productivity and efficiency of their total workforce.
We are currently training professionals with sales experience to become a Recruitment Consultant. You will be provided the necessary training, resources and tools for developing the skills and confidence to work as a Recruitment Consultant in the Middle East. This is an internal role within Manpower Middle East to be based in Dubai.
• Market Research and Lead Generation
• Cold Calling prospective leads
• Screening candidates and drawing up shortlists of candidates for clients to interview.
• Sales Experience preferred but not essential.
• Good business acumen and understanding of sales.
• Driven individual motivated by sales commission
• Excellent communication skills: written, verbal and listening
• Collaborative and team orientated approach
• Internet research skills e. g. Google Deep Search, LinkedIn, etc.
• Intermediate skills in Microsoft Office Suite, PC Skills and CRM.
About the Company
We lead in the creation and delivery of innovative workforce solutions and services that enable our clients to win in the changing world of work.
ManpowerGroup powers the success of many of the world's most dynamic organizations. We deliver innovative workforce solutions that enhance competitiveness, increase efficiency and spur productivity. Combining global reach with local expertise - 3600 offices in over 80 countries - we know the changing world of work and bring a deep understanding of the companies we work for and the industries we service.
ManpowerGroup entered the Middle East in December 2007 after acquiring local company Clarendon Parker, thus bringing 15 years in-depth local knowledge combined with a global footprint and industry shaping expertise and thought leadership. Manpower Middle East supports clients in the Middle East and North Africa regions. Our business is aligned to key skill specializations to ensure our clients requirements are met by expert and knowledgeable consultants that understand your industry and role requirement.
Our consultants are experts in finding the right talent across all industries in a broad-range of occupations including:
- IT & Telecommunications
- Engineering & Construction, Oil & Gas
- Banking, Finance & Legal
- Sales & Business Development
- Marketing, Public Relations & Communications
- Human Resources & Training
- Customer & Support Services (Secretarial and Administrative)
- Operational, Supply Chain & Logistics
- Executive Recruitment
- Emiratization Solutions
- Recruitment Program Outsourcing Solutions
- Managed Service Provider Solutions
- Talent Based Outsourcing Solutions
- Outsourced Staffing Solutions
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Graduate Trainee Recruitment Consultant - HR
Graduate Trainee Recruitment Consultant
Recruitment Consultant Internship
Middle East Executive
GEA GRADE Refrigeration LLC
Business Development Intern