Job description / Role
Responsible for identifying, developing, facilitating and coordinating Learning programs. Provide comprehensive training for various levels of employees including initial detailed hands-on training for new hires, as well as on-going development programs as needed. The role will also be responsible for instructional design, development, and delivery using ADDIE model, curriculum's Development and delivering learning programs using innovative techniques and tools such as case studies, audios/videos, role plays, activities/workshops, projects, evaluation methods etc.
Key Result Areas
- Utilize existing training collateral, make improvements, and create new materials to ensure maximum effectiveness of training programs. “Collateral” includes existing material, visual aids, templates, flow charts, tools, participant guides, printouts and e-learning.
- Handle all administration and coordination duties associated with the training. This includes but may not be limited to scheduling training events, coordination of facilities and equipment needed for training, use of tools and resources, and LMS administration.
- Conduct training needs assessments and identify learning opportunities and solutions to support the design, development and delivery of corporate training programs and strategies to enhance employees’ skills and competencies.
- Design, develop, and deliver training programs to various levels of employees and ensure transference of skills and knowledge by utilizing adult learning theories and blended learning approaches.
- Develop, prepare, analyze and evaluate learning effectiveness reports using different methodologies such as Kirkpatrick’s 4 levels of learning evaluation.
- Create training curriculum's and update the existing curriculum's. Develop ad hoc training as needed.
- Develop and implement scorecard to assess the performance of training participants. Review participants work to detect errors and/or needed modifications, and provide guidance and direction for improved results.
- Lead related training activities such as on-boarding and employee development programs, soft skill, functional and leadership development.
Qualifications & Experience
- MSC/ Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Psychology or any related field.
- Minimum 3 - 5 years of experience in Corporate Trainer role.
- Strong facilitation skills for adult classroom and online training.
- Solid instructional design and development skills and ability to work with a variety of delivery methods; e.g. classroom and virtual deliveries.
- Advanced MS Word, PowerPoint, and Excel skills; and ability to learn and use a variety of applications and systems.
- Experience in online training authoring tools preferred.
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail, with ability to learn quickly, multitask, and meet deadlines.
- Must be a trainer that sets the standard and expectations through example in his/her conduct, work ethic, integrity and character.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English.
- Experience working with an LMS.
- “Can do,” partnership mentality and ability to effectively collaborate with a diverse group of stakeholders.
- Professional Certificates is a MUST such as Train the trainer, Master trainer, Practitioner.
About the Company
A leading company in the GCC.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Professional Services Learning and Development Coordinator
Senior Trainer / Business Development
A Leading Education and Training Institution in the UAE
|Abu Dhabi||5 Mar|
Black & Grey HR
Senior Learning and Development Manager
|Abu Dhabi||27 Feb|
Team Administrator / Personal Assistant
|Abu Dhabi||5 May|