Job description / Role
We have an Urgent Requirement for one of the leading E-commerce Company for the Position of a "Trainer" who is passionate about process improvement, looking for a challenge in a fast pace and high visibility environment, and enjoying working cross functionally.
• Trainer will play a vital role in advancing Unique culture and enabling the success of new leaders in a high-growth, fast-paced organization.
• Our team supports world-class onboarding, learning and development programs for Global Operations.
We are continually innovating to make the basics quick and easy so we can turn our creative minds towards the more complex and interesting opportunities, which we have in abundance. We are customer-obsessed and innovative in our efforts to increase leadership capability.
• 6 months/1 Year (Extendable based on Performance/business needs).
• Immediate Joiners Preferred
• Salary: 10K-13K
• Nationality: Open
• Gender: Open
• Candidates on Sponsor/Dependent Visa Preferred, Yet Visa can be issued if required.
Roles & Responsibilities:
Data Reporting and Analysis
• Manage collection of, interpret and analyze business data to report conclusions and make recommendations based on findings.
• Assist in the development and improvement of information processes that could involve:
• Assessing data needs
• Testing for, and finding the most reliable and accessible sources for that data
• Automating data input and output processes
• Ensure sustainability of processes
• Model and aggregate data to service the team’s analytics / reporting needs
• Designing and troubleshooting report creation and distribution
• Actively use the Learning Management System and Portal in order to maintain courses, offerings, registration, waitlists, and to run reports.
• Track and efficiently manage training registration and help to establish documented and streamlined training registration processes.
• Assist in distribution, construction and analysis of learning evaluations and produce summary reports of participant feedback which assist in continuous improvement efforts.
• Serve as the primary contact for participants attending our programs.
• Coordinate logistics and provide information to ensure the participant experience is high quality before, during and after learning events.
• Partner with others to improve processes related to program coordination and registration.
• Compile course evaluations and produce summary reports of participant feedback.
• Partner with business partners including Recruiting, ERC, HelpDesk, IT, HR and others to trouble shoot issues before, during and after learning events to ensure a smooth experience
• Work with internal and external vendors including hotels, caterers and transportation to ensure a defect free learning environment.
• Manage participant information.
• Execute learning processes using SharePoint, Outlook, Excel and our Learning Management System.
• Maintain our web and SharePoint sites as well as other process systems with current information about programs, events and performance support materials.
• Effectively collaborate with and influence stakeholders across the organizational hierarchy to ensure learning content and information is accurate and current.
• Consult with learners and their leaders regarding learning attendance.
AED 10,000 to 13,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
• BA or BS degree
• Strong MS Office skills (including advanced Excel functionalities).
• Familiarity with (relational) database concepts and best practices.
• Experience planning and coordinating training, large meetings or events.
• Detail oriented and excellent organizational skills; accuracy is essential.
• Demonstrated ability to communicate complex information, verbally and in writing, concisely and in a manner, which drives people to act.
• Ability to handle multiple projects, often with conflicting deadlines.
• Demonstrated ability to influence others and execute in a customer-centric manner.
• Innovative and proactive problem-solving skills with the ability to exercise integrity and sound judgment in complex and ambiguous situations.
• Fluency in English
About the Company
Innovations Group was established in 1994 under the name of Innovation Commercial Brokers. The company was formed as a sole proprietorship company spearheaded by its Managing Director, Ashish Nanda.
The company was set up with an objective to provide Relationship Management work within the Promotion, Distribution and Services business. The other line of business which the company was pursuing along with Promotions, Distribution and Services was Commercial Broking for clients for various financial products such as IPO, Investments and Placement of Funds. The idea was to acquire customers and mature the business by converting them for its different product lines by selling and cross-selling. By identifying the customer needs and trying to provide services in those areas where there was an identified need propelled the company to new heights and growth.
The process of acquiring clients was initially from local market and expanded to global markets through mail, telephone, and generation of leads.
Learning & Capability Development Specialist
Nestle Middle East
Organisational Development and Learning Manager
Roads & Transport Authority (RTA)
Senior Trainer / Business Development
A Leading Education and Training Institution in the UAE
|Abu Dhabi||5 Mar|
Team Administrator / Personal Assistant
|Abu Dhabi||10 Jul|