Job description / Role
Job Title : Training Assistant / Training Executive (Female candidates)
Job Location : Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Salary : AED 5000 + Benefits
Gender : Females
Languages : Hindi and English mandatory
• Training Executive will be responsible for the classroom & on-ground training of employees and make sure they excel in the product knowledge, corporate culture, industry knowledge, and sales skills.
• According to the guide level, theme, holiday classification training.
• Participate in the implementation of GCC large-scale tour training, as well as shop staff training.
• Attend monthly trainer Skills training and development.
• In connection with the external training, to collect information on the training courses, the establishment of the external institutions and courses files, Including Factory learning.
• According to training needs for the development of teaching materials, a monthly output of a textbook.
• The management of the textbook library.
• Standardize training materials, organize the preparation, production (including electronic media teaching materials), please purchase training materials, the training materials for the manuscript marking, archiving, archiving and management.
• Assistance or independent planning of the company's various mobilization meetings.
• Assist in training for departmental needs according to other departments ' requirements.
• Assistance in the development or development of training-related systems and audit of the implementation.
• Evaluate staff training requirements, develop training plans, and organize the implementation.
• To the purchasing team or regional shopping guide mentality for management and spiritual support.
• According to the market situation, regular to do competitive product response analysis, courseware and color OS System new Operation guide.
• On time to complete all types of data report analysis, the problem of the shopping guide to reporting to the training manager, put forward relevant suggestions and comments.
• To assign the task not to speak the condition, the initiative to complete has the challenge difficulty and solves the difficulty the courage.
• Work efficiency is acceptable, can distinguish primary and secondary, can finish the job on time, basic guarantee quality.
• 1-2 years’ experience as Trainer / Training Executive / Assistant Training Manager in any Smartphone Companies.
• Excellent technical knowledge of smartphone industry, including latest trends and technological advancements.
• Should be fluent in Hindi and English, any other languages are advantage.
• Candidates currently based overseas can apply too.
• Should be below 30 years of age (Can consider maximum, 32 years of age if candidate has exceptionally good communication Skills, presentation skills & experience).
• Candidate to have training experience, no requirement for years, but work experience in mobile phone industry needs more than one year.
• Consistent with corporate culture, able to bear hardships and stand hard work, and full of positive energy.
About the Company
Innovations Group was established in 1994 under the name of Innovation Commercial Brokers. The company was formed as a sole proprietorship company spearheaded by its Managing Director, Ashish Nanda.
The company was set up with an objective to provide Relationship Management work within the Promotion, Distribution and Services business. The other line of business which the company was pursuing along with Promotions, Distribution and Services was Commercial Broking for clients for various financial products such as IPO, Investments and Placement of Funds. The idea was to acquire customers and mature the business by converting them for its different product lines by selling and cross-selling. By identifying the customer needs and trying to provide services in those areas where there was an identified need propelled the company to new heights and growth.
The process of acquiring clients was initially from local market and expanded to global markets through mail, telephone, and generation of leads.
Team Admin / Office Manager
Team Administrator / Personal Assistant
|Abu Dhabi||14 Sep|
Executive / Personal Assistant (Property/Real Estate Development)
A Leading Insurance Broker In The Middle East