Job description / Role
Our Learning and Development (L&D) team is dedicated to providing relevant, market-leading learning solutions for Deloitte staff. An exciting opportunity exists to join the Tax Learning & Development team, as a regional team member, working across various business units in the Middle East. The successful applicant will work closely with and report remotely to the Regional Learning & Development Manager based in the Middle East. The role involves working with the business units to execute strong technical and professional development capability and support and promote firm-wide initiatives.
• Work with the Learning & Development team to deliver the Deloitte and business unit learning strategies, including:
- Operating within a high volume environment to coordinate core learning administration and logistics for service line learning programs which will encompass the following:
- Organising printing, catering, room bookings and pre-work where required
- Communicating to facilitators, attendees and internal stakeholders in a clear and timely manner
- Managing the business unit training calendars to ensure these are up-to-date
- Managing the Learning & Development inbox
- Support communication of learning activities through the consistent delivery of service line communications, which will include drafting communications such as training calendar, newsletter, invitations, internal Yammer and having responsibility for the Tax training intranet page
• Over time there may be opportunity to get involved in the facilitation of learning programs and where appropriate, input into the design of training
• Provide reporting on key programs and contribute to regular business reporting, for example preparing feedback reports on learning programs
• Support firm-wide Learning & Development initiatives and strategic projects as required.
• Degree qualified or equivalent which would assist in the understanding of key business issues and execution of the learning & development strategy.
• Experience working in an administrative role within a corporate environment is preferred but not essential.
• Fluent in English
• Strong attention to detail and quality assurance skills
• Ability to multi-task and manage high volumes of administrative tasks
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills, including a professional phone manner
• Highly motivated, confident and solutions focused
• Ability to work in a fast paced environment and manage conflicting priorities
• Ability to work independently and remotely while maintaining a consistently high level of output and performance
About the Company
Deloitte is the world's largest and leading professional services firm, providing audit & assurance, consulting, financial advisory, risk advisory and tax and services to public and private clients spanning multiple industries, whether they are in the energy, communications, oil and gas, financial services, family businesses, healthcare, public or education sectors among others.
With a globally connected network of member firms in more than 150 countries and territories, Deloitte brings world-class capabilities and high-quality service to clients, delivering the insights they need to address their most complex business challenges. Deloitte's more than 250,000 professionals are committed to becoming the standard of excellence.
Deloitte & Touche (M.E.) is a member firm of Deloitte globally and is the first Arab professional services firm established in the Middle East region Deloitte & Touche (M.E.) is a member firm of Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited (DTTL) and is a leading professional services firm established in the Middle East region with uninterrupted presence since 1926 with 26 offices in 15 countries to date. What distinguishes Deloitte member firms in the Middle East is the global and regional expertise and know-how offered through specialized and highly knowledgeable talent. Deloitte aims to offer the best services to its clients through a team with more than 3,300 partners, directors and staff in the Middle East which guarantees effective communication with clients and a deeper understanding of their needs. It is a Tier 1 Tax advisor in the GCC region since 2010 (according to the International Tax Review World Tax Rankings). It has also received numerous awards in the last few years which include best employer in the Middle East, best consulting firm, the Middle East Training & Development Excellence Award by the Institute of Chartered Accountants in England and Wales (ICAEW), as well as the best CSR integrated organization.
Deloitte drives progress. Our practices around the Middle East support clients become leaders wherever they choose to compete. We invest in outstanding people of diverse talents and backgrounds and empower them to achieve more than they could elsewhere. Our work combines advice with action and integrity. We believe that when our clients and society are stronger, so are we.
Deloitte makes an impact that matters. Every day we challenge ourselves to do what matters most-for clients, for our people, and for society. We serve clients distinctively, bringing innovative insights, solving complex challenges and unlocking sustainable growth. We inspire our talented professionals to deliver outstanding value to clients, providing an exceptional career experience and an inclusive and collaborative culture. We contribute to society, building confidence and trust in the markets, upholding the integrity of organizations and supporting our communities.
Our shared values guide the way we behave to make a positive, enduring impact:
- Outstanding value to markets and clients
- Commitment to each other
- Strength from cultural diversity
HR Assistant Manager
Big Fish Recruitment
A Leading Medical Enterprise In The UAE
HR Source Consulting