Job description / Role
As the training coordinator you would be responsible for assisting the training manager in the teaching and training of employees, to enable their professional development and career growth. You would be required to plan and implement training programs, develop training schedules and lead trainings as well.
The client is a is a health care research institution which will be responsible for running all clinical trials in the region.
Key responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
* Assisting Training Managers in teaching and training employees.
* Planning and implementing training programs and workshops to oversee all professional development.
* Implementing training programs based on research to prepare employees for the next steps of their career.
* Preparing the training program.
* Leading, teaching and be on-board for training sessions.
* Communicating training programs in a timely manner.
* Building quarterly and annual training programs as needed.
* Excellent compensation structure.
* Work in a multicultural organisation.
To be a successful candidate you must have:
* Minimum of 3 years experience as a training coordinator
* Experience designing training programs and workshops.
* Knowledge of various trainings required in research.
* Knowledge of different trainings and teaching methods.
* Awareness of on-the-job coaching, mentorship programs and e-learning skills.
* Experience with different projects and training skills (i.e. e-learning platforms, hands-on methods).
* Excellent decision making, research, and organisational skills.
* Good management and leadership skills.
* Familiarity with traditional and modern training methods.
* Demonstrated superior communication skills in cross-cultural environments.
* Ability to prioritise responsibilities and work effectively in a matrix environment with tight deadlines.
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world's leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.