Job description / Role
• Delivery of a variety of established Company Training Programs in accordance with the training and development strategy for the company to support the company’s business plan.
• Mapping out training plans and schedules, designing and developing training programs (outsourced or in-house).
• Conduct organization-wide training needs assessment and identifies skills or knowledge gaps that need to be addressed
• Use known education principles and stay up-to-date on new training methods and techniques
• Direct the staff to ensure that they are appropriately motivated and trained to be able to carry out their responsibilities to the required standard.
• Undertake regular assessment of training needs and develop a program to meet identified needs
• Maintain close communication with managers and staff to discuss training needs and to ensure that they are fully aware of training opportunities available.
• Keep managers and staff informed of internal and external training and development opportunities.
• Updating and maintaining all necessary training and development records.
• Keeping up to date with developments in training by reading relevant journals, attending training awareness meetings etc.
• Assist in staff assessment to identify areas of improvement.
• Assess training needs, review new training materials or online components.
• Selecting and booking venues for the training in coordination with the HR Manager
• Periodically evaluate ongoing programs to ensure that they reflect any changes
• Experience with E-learning platforms/ software
• At least 2-4 years experience in Training and Development
• Sound knowledge of the industry
• Understanding of the principles of training and development.
• Adequate knowledge of learning management systems and web delivery tools
• Excellent interpersonal skills
• Excellent communication skills
• Excellent planning and organizing skills
About the Company
TGC is an Executive search and human capital firm with our office based in Dubai, UAE. We focus on providing exceptional talent across a number of skilled experts to meet your professional and technical talent requirements throughout Middle East.
The competition for qualified senior management is severe and the best candidates are passive job seekers or are based outside the Middle East region. Our researchers have access worldwide, across industries and geographies. Our success is driven by our access, experience and judgment. We differentiate ourselves by our completion rates and the positive experiences clients and candidates have working with TGC.
We have an excellent understanding of the local market, with a combined experience of over 20 years of a highly skilled team,we provide organizations the highest talent to ease the recruitment process and create significant opportunities for individuals.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Coordinator - Training Center
Associate Recruitment Consultant
Talent Acquisition Specialist
RTC-1 Employment Services