This position is closed or expired.
See other Training Coordinator jobs in UAE
• Experience in Logistics and Planning globally ( Travel, Hotel, visa arrangements)
• Managing outlook calendars
• Updating the training calendar / Planning of training calendar
• Preparing reports
• Entering and updating records in the system
• Customer focused ( Meet and Greet visitors etc)
• Over all management in terms of logistics and planning in training
• Experience with having worked with systems ( preferably with Training systems)
• Advanced/expert excel and Powerpoint skills
• Problem solving skills
• Ability to multi task
• Flexible attitude
• Ability to work with minimum supervision
• Attention to detail
• Drive for results – a deep seated inner desire to compete against standards of excellence and achieve “step changes” in business results.
• Task Completion – reliable, committed to completing tasks.
• Resilience – persistent, positive and self reliant.
• Accountability – drives outcomes by taking personal responsibility.
• Customer Focus - understands the importance of customer needs, whether internal or external, focuses on responding to them and develops relationships.
• Working together with others – relates to people, engages and builds relationships.
About the Company
Aggreko is the world’s leading supplier of temporary power and temperature control rental solutions. We have been serving customers in the Middle East for over twenty years operating throughout the GCC. Aggreko Middle East has continued to grow by providing innovative power and chilling solutions to its customers and by recruiting employees who work with passion, dedication and teamwork, building new opportunities through relentless commitment to superb customer service and first-rate product quality and reliability.
At Aggreko, confidence is much more than just a word. It is the driving force behind the way we think of ourselves, the way we want the world to think of us, and the way we do business.