Job description / Role
My client is looking for a skilled Training Manager for the Middle East region. It is crucial that you are coming from the cosmetics/medical background. You will be in charge of training several targets of people for the company, including field teams, managers or possibly agencies on:
Training Responsibilities include:
- The company : the brand and the products
- Specific skills such as communication and sales techniques for field teams (in medical call for Medical Representatives, in POS sales for Beauty Consultants in pharmacy, for Pharma representatives)
- Training could also include additional content for office teams such as training communication skills, sales negotiation, giving and receiving feed-back, time-management, etc
- The ME training manager will work in close coordination with the Affiliates and the Distributors team to meet their specific training needs, including participating to Cycle training sessions or travelling in ME countries to train new recruits.
- Language: fluent English and Arabic, French is a plus
- Excellent communication and educational skills
- Strong communication skills
- Background in the medical cosmetic industry
- Strong relationship builder
- Expertise with power point presentations, books, training support tools (learning games, internet training, remote training)
- Do you have a scientific background?
- Do you have strong sales techniques?
- Previous experience in developing training tools is also important.
- Availability to travel
About the Company
Hays is the leading global specialist recruiting group. We are the experts at recruiting qualified, professional and skilled people worldwide.
Our Middle East office was founded in December 2005, headquartered in Dubai UAE. We deal with clients in the UAE, Qatar, Oman, Bahrain, Saudi Arabia, and other key areas in the region. Our consultants sector-specific knowledge and unique understanding of the local market allows us to offer an exceptional level of service across all divisions.
We currently recruit for roles in the following sectors: Accounting & Finance, Architecture, Banking, Construction & Property, Engineering, Healthcare, Human Resources, Information Technology, Logistics, Legal, Office Support, Oil & Gas, Life Sciences, Supply Chain & Procurement, and Sales & Marketing.
As part of our continuing expansion, we have opened a dedicated Abu Dhabi desk to further assist with our client needs across the region.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Learning and Development Manager