Job description / Role
We are currently Looking for a Training Manager for a Luxury Multinational Fashion House in Dubai, UAE.
* Create and execute a training plan for the brand across the GCC region
* Conduct interactive and creative trainings/ workshop sessions
* Monitor the effectiveness and success of the training program
* Manage the training budget
* Maintain a good understanding of training trends, developments and best practices
* Candidate must have a Bachelor's degree
* Minimum 7 years of experience as a trainer within luxury retail (Fashion, Watches & Jewellery, Beauty)
* Strong experience in creating and executive training programs
* Up to date with the latest fashion trends (artistic directors, collections, events) and training methods
* Genuine interest and good knowledge in Fashion
* Excellent communication and leadership skills
* Candidate MUST speak, read and write Arabic fluently
About the Company
Robert Walters is one of the world's largest specialist professional recruitment consultancies with 53 offices spanning 24 countries.
We've helped thousands of professionals find permanent, contract and interim roles with leading global corporations, small to medium sized companies and innovative start ups. Our specialist recruitment focus includes: accountancy and finance, banking, engineering, operations, legal, IT, sales, marketing, procurement & logistics, HR and support/administration.
Quest Search & Selection
Learning and Development Specialist
Alpha Group (Alpha Flight Services UAE)
Head of Training Center
Corporate Training Manager
A Leading Investment Hub in the UAE
|Abu Dhabi||24 Oct|