Job description / Role
Quest is working with a luxury fashion and fragrance retail company in the Middle East, looking for a Training Manager to join their team in Dubai. You will be a vital part of the company’s initiatives to deliver all training programs to its retail staff.
As a Training Manager, you will:
- Plan, develop and implement regular product knowledge and soft skills training programs
- Apply various training techniques and tools (e.g. demo, group activities, face-to-face, digital)
- Plan, organize, and coordinate training logistics; coordinate training plan, bookings, and share feedback to stakeholders
- Design training programs to cover knowledge gaps and performance appraisals
- Manage training budget and generate relevant reports in a timely manner
- Keep abreast with latest industry trends and best practices
- Arabic speaker (required)
- At least 5 years’ experience as a Training Manager in Makeup Retail (Fragrance a plus)
- Strong interpersonal, motivational, and presentation skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills (English and Arabic)
- Strong knowledge on different training tools and methods
- Open to travel extensively
If you feel you have what it takes to become part of this highly successful company, then please apply with an up-to-date CV.
About the Company
Quest Search & Selection is a specialist recruitment consultancy with over 20 years' experience in sourcing the world's best candidates for the global Retail, FMCG and Hospitality sectors.
With offices in the UK & Dubai, we have an international presence and a global reach. Our recruiters place candidates locally and internationally for a wide variety of roles focusing on the following areas:
Retail Buying & Merchandising, E-commerce & Digital, Food & Beverage, Hotels, Hospitality & Operations, Retail Stores & Operations, HR & Recruitment, Procurement, Supply Chain & Logistics, Sales & Marketing, Technical and New Product Development.
We work in partnership with our clients who range from famous international brands within the Retail, Restaurant, Hotel and Consumer products space. Our reputation is built on our in-depth understanding of the industry and our consultants' skill, knowledge and passion for their sectors.