Job description / Role
We are looking for a Learning and Development (L&D) Manager to help our employees advance their skills and knowledge.
In this role, you should be passionate about helping people learn and grow. Excellent communication skills are essential. If you also have experience designing e-learning courses and managing budgets, we’d like to meet you
Design strategic solutions and development needs within UAE standards and appropriate to market, which will impact positively on the business, to achieve both improved processes and measurable learning outcomes.
• Obtains and analyses feedback from customer feedback reports and Business / department Heads in order to determine organizational learning needs. Works with operational teams to ensure local / cultural concepts are considered in learning programmes.
• Identifies models, sources and materials for learning/training, and assesses locally relevant issues for learning and development.
• Implements learning packages within all hierarchies of the business. Monitors and evaluates on the job performance to ensure standards are met. Establishes the detailed training programme for all operating markets based on current properties and new openings and market-specific /individual development needs.
• Evaluate impact of the training programs conducted on business through various tools like Revenate, Guest feedback, mystery shopper, employee engagement scores etc.
• Leads the “Go Beyond” programme for all the existing and upcoming properties. Ensure “Go Beyond” culture remain alive in all the employees through periodic refresher trainings and initiatives.
• Plan and coordinate with various Hotel management institutes for campus recruitment for campus recruitment.
• Decides scope and timing of training and how specific local needs will be addressed. Ensures all new and existing employees go through required classes, and that competence is certified based on performance, measured through supervision.
• Supervises training classes to ensure effective execution of classroom training programmes and effective operation of training centers. Ensures feedback is provided to trainers / facilitators as to their individual performance.
• Identifies learning needs and programmes for employees. Develops and implements structures to identify potential successors through performance based assessment. Conducts relevant courses to meet learning needs based on level of knowledge / competences required for future roles.
• Contribute towards strategies for succession planning to meet the needs of the business.
• Leads training team in the successful implementation of brand standard training and related projects. Manages and assesses performance of trainers, ensuring they meet the Brand requirement and integrate essential local elements for training.
• Ensure required training during pre-opening of the new hotels to all the new employees is conducted as per business needs.
• Ensure all the departments are trained and certified on HACCP /Health & Safety process as per the local rules.
AED 12,000 to 13,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
Additional benefits: All inclusive
Basic Qualification / Education / Vocational:
• Preferably bachelors degree in Hospitality Management
• MBA or Additional Qualification in Learning & Development is added advantage
• 6 to 8 years of training experience with international hotel companies.
• Knowledge of Hospitality Industry
• Good Planning and Development Skills
• Experience of Training/Coaching – Methodologies solutions etc
• Problem solving skills
• Excellent communication & presentation skills
About the Company
Lead by professionals with a collective experience of over 3 decades in the recruitment segment, within various business verticals. Our company has evolved through technological advances, healthy challenges and smart clients that have all nurtured us to be a pivotal bridge that connects prospective clients with apt talent.
- Providing exquisite recruitment solutions that exceed employers' expectations.
- Covering services at all levels ranging from rank & file to top management.
- We possess an impeccable volume of competent professionals in our database.
- Proactive Consultants in each industry gives us an advantage of an in-depth search for apt candidates.
- Enhance your screening experience via video conferencing, one-on-one physical interviews and tele-interviews.
- Unprecedented & tested Associates across major regions gives us an advantage while hiring in volume.