Job description / Role
Creating, delivering and measuring the impact of training programs, measuring performance gaps, comparing the impact of training against the cost
• Assessing and analyzing the training needs for all Employees
• Preparing an annual training plan according to the strategic priorities, evaluation results, and the training need or the central directories
• Designing and developing, delivering and evaluating training packages in cooperation with the related departments according to scientific principals and best practices
• Participating in the implementation of training programme for all job categories.
• Coordinating with external training providers to prepare or develop the content of training programs.
• Preparing plans for qualifying and developing internal trainers
• Assessing training programs measuring their impact and analyzing their results
• Monitoring the effectiveness of training and measuring the gaps between outputs and expected outcomes of human resources development programs
• Contributing to the analysis of statistical data of training programs and the extraction of performance indicators and development solutions.
Alderwood acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Alderwood and may assist with processing your application.
Qualifications and Experience:
• Minimum of masters in the field of specialization of one of the below:
• English (Primary) plus CELTA or level 5 equivalent.
• English language and literature / linguistics/ plus CELTA or level 5 equivalent.
• Computer Science
• Electrical Engineering
• Health Related
• IELTS 7.0 Academic for non-native speaks of English
• 2 Years' experience in Training
• 21,000 - 24,000 AED per Month
• Health Insurance
• Mobilization Costs
About the Company
At Alderwood, we pride ourselves on best practice recruitment, tailored for the Work Based Learning, Welfare to Work and Education sectors. Our core values and attributes are important to use and underline our proven ability to deliver results
Training & Development Assistant - MESA
Student Support Advisor
Leading Global Ethics & Procurement Risk Management Company in the UAE
Teacher - Al Rabeeh Academy - Private British School
|Abu Dhabi||13 May|