Job description / Role
• To develop and implement a comprehensive training and development programs for RTA staff to improve their skills in order to achieve the organization business objectives.
KEY RESULTS ACCOUNTABILITIES
• Amend and revise training materials prepared by instructors, such as outlines, text, and handouts.
• Organize and develop training procedure manuals, guides and course materials such as hand-outs and visual materials.
• Produce training materials for in-house courses as appropriate.
• Conduct training programs for the subject identified by the top managers for RTA employees group.
• Develop and maintain up to date training and personal development plans for all staff.
• Deliver appropriate training programs in accordance with legislation and current best practice.
• Monitor training costs to ensure budget is not exceeded, and prepare budget reports to justify expenditures.
• Facilitate the execution of all training plans.
• Identify and assess training needs of staff by conferring with managers and supervisors or conducting surveys.
• Periodically, evaluate training effectiveness.
• Performs other responsibilities associated with this position when appropriate.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
• Bachelor in Business Administration from a recognized University.
• 6 years of working experience.
• Highly analytical thinking with demonstrated talent for identifying, scrutinizing, improving, and streamlining complex work processes & systems.
• Computer-literate performer with extensive software proficiency covering wide variety of applications
• Exceptional listener and communicator who effectively conveys information verbally and in writing.
• Resourceful team player who excels at building trusting relationships with customers and colleagues.
• Flexible team player who thrives in environments requiring ability to effectively prioritize and juggle multiple concurrent projects.
• Innovative problem-solver who can generate workable solutions and resolve complaints
• Goal-driven leader who maintains a productive climate and confidently motivates, mobilizes, and coaches employees to meet high performance standards.
• Results-driven achiever with exemplary planning and organizational skills, along with a high degree of detail orientation.
• Positive Energy
• Community Service
• Excellence in Execution
• Creativity & Innovation
• Training Policies & procedures
• ROI analysis
• Training Delivery
• Training Material Design
About the Company
The Roads and Transport Authority (RTA) came into formation in November 2005. It is responsible for planning and executing transport and traffic projects in Dubai, preparing legislation and strategic plans, planning and constructing the Dubai Metro, developing other integrated solutions of road systems and marine networks that are safe and in line with the city’s economic development plans and the highest international standards.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Learning and Development Specialist
Team Administrator / Personal Assistant
|Abu Dhabi||14 Sep|
Office / HR Administrator
A Leading Pharmaceuticals Company In The UAE
Human Resources Executive
A Government Entity in the Emirate of Ras Al Khaimah
|Ras Al Khaimah||13 Jul|