Job description / Role
Your new company
HAYS Middle East is currently partnered with a global leader in Commercial Real Estate services. Our client has operations in 60+ countries and offer services including leasing, asset management, capital markets, facilities services, investment management, valuations and advisory.
Your new role
As the transaction coordinator you will be working alongside the Transaction Manager – on a day-to-day basis your main role will be in supporting on the administrative side of real estate leasing.
• Transaction Coordination Services shall be performed on the client’s various real estate leasing (either as landlord or tenant), subleasing (either as sub-landlord or subtenant), purchase and/or sale transactions (either as buyer or seller).
• The main duties of the role will be to support within property transaction; responsibilities include, but are not limited to: new leases, renewals, extensions, terminations, natural expirations, subleases, business to business leases (excluding business term negotiation), or surplus property.
• You will be responsible for the documentation, reporting and compliance side of the process and will have an exposure to liaising with different teams in order to do this effectively, including the likes of legal, treasury and management boards.
AED 15900 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
What you'll need to succeed
• General practice background for either a corporate, public sector or private practice
• Experience of working in a large practice and/or corporate environment within a Transaction Management team is desirable
• Previous experience of working in the Middle East Region would be advantageous
• Rounded experience of general surveying skills – not restricted to a narrow practice area
• An understanding of client relationship management
• Experience in networking and building relationships internally and externally
• A level of experience selling successfully to clients
• Demonstrable technical competence in areas relevant to role
• Demonstrable understanding of market and local knowledge
• Knowledge of the real estate industry sector
• Some financial awareness
• Business and report writing experience
• Detailed knowledge of current legislation and case law relevant to role
• IT skills (MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Internet)
• IT industry specific packages (i.e. Costar, TRIRIGA)
What you'll get in return
• You will receive a competitive salary and benefits package including flights, Visa, comprehensive medical insurance and bonus.
What you need to do now
• If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV.
About the Company
Hays is the leading global specialist recruiting group. We are the experts at recruiting qualified, professional and skilled people worldwide.
Our Middle East office was founded in December 2005, headquartered in Dubai UAE. We deal with clients in the UAE, Qatar, Oman, Bahrain, Saudi Arabia, and other key areas in the region. Our consultants sector-specific knowledge and unique understanding of the local market allows us to offer an exceptional level of service across all divisions.
We currently recruit for roles in the following sectors: Accounting & Finance, Architecture, Banking, Construction & Property, Engineering, Healthcare, Human Resources, Information Technology, Logistics, Legal, Office Support, Oil & Gas, Life Sciences, Supply Chain & Procurement, and Sales & Marketing.
As part of our continuing expansion, we have opened a dedicated Abu Dhabi desk to further assist with our client needs across the region.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Green Gulf Careers
Robinson Faris Jones - Human Resources (RFJ-HR)
Irwin & Dow
Transport - Coordinator