Job description / Role
The Group is undergoing a transformation process, where current processes are being challenged to streamline and bring in efficiencies. Bottlenecks needs to be eliminated and ease of doing business needs to come also through automation initiatives.
A new stream FAAST (Finance Accounting Admin Supply Chain/Procurement and Treasury) has been set up to optimise the management of back office operation. FAAST Vision is to empower our people to challenge the status quo and champion best in class value creation practices"; A new Centre of Excellence has been set up to drive the core value of Innovation and Excellence.
Within the new Centre of Excellence Chalhoub Group is looking for a Transformation Specialist who is a forward-thinker and performs best under a culture of constant improvement and challenging the status quo. The successful candidate will help to design and build new processes and better utilise the Group's data, bringing insights to the Group to better inform business decisions, using advanced technology. The candidate will work with large data sets to produce dashboards, write reports and provide analytics.
You must be quick learner, possess great analytical skills and industry experience, to identify inefficiencies and provide relevant recommendations. You will maintain a library of key business processes and will be responsible for presenting and communicating the processes to all stakeholders. The successful candidate will possess a thorough knowledge of latest technology and a sound commercial judgement.
- Manage the full cycle of a project, from RFP to implementation and Go-live across the business, including 14 markets
- Application of Lean and six sigma principles for process management.
- Work within a cross-functional team to priorities business and information needs
- Interpret data, analyse results using industry standard techniques and provide ongoing reporting
- Identify, analyse, and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets for a specific project
- Application of lean management principles and complement it with technology application
- Develop data analytics and other strategies that optimise efficiency and quality across the Group
- Oversee data management including filtering, cleaning and storing raw data into usable form
- Write and maintain data system documentation
- Champion technological developments and new data analysis techniques such as AI
- Provide detailed and accurate project reporting
- Obtain, analyse and evaluate process and finance documentation in order to identify loopholes and recommend risk aversion measures and cost savings through elimination of cost of "non quality" and implementation of lean processes.
About the Company
The Chalhoub Group is the leading partner for luxury across the Middle East since 1955. As an expert in retail, distribution and marketing services based in Dubai, the group has become a major player in the fashion, beauty and gift sectors regionally.
By blending its Middle East expertise and intimate knowledge of luxury, Chalhoub Group is building brands in the region, by offering service excellence to all its partners and a unique experience to its customers through its passionate teams.
With a growing workforce of more than 9,000 people, implemented in 14 countries, as well as the operating of over 470 retail outlets, the group's success is attributed to its most valued asset of highly skilled and dedicated teams. Professionalism and passion are what fuel the Chalhoub Group's competitive edge in today's market.
By being committed to implementing sustainable practices into their business, the Chalhoub Group has been awarded in 2013 the CSR Label from the Dubai Chamber of Commerce.