Job description / Role
Our client is one of the most reputed Financial Services institution in UAE. They are looking to hire a Translation Specialist to join their team in Abu Dhabi.
Our client is one of the most reputed Financial Services institution in UAE. They are looking to expand their team and hire an experienced Tranlsation Specialist to join their team in Abu Dhabi.
• Develop, review and update policies, regulations and procedures for carrying out translation services and ensure adherence to by all translators
• Develop and implement templates to be used to simplify, accelerate and standardize translation services
• Receive translation requests which could include, but not limited to, policies, laws and regulations, management decisions and memos and management reports
• Receive translation on press releases, internal external communication (including announcements) and regulatory matters and Semi Annual & Annual reports/ financial stability reports
• Liaise with sound external translation services providers when required and manage the assigned tasks
• Perform any other duties outside the scope as and when required.
The successful candidate for this role will be offered a competitive monthly salary, all-inclusive of basic, housing and transport allowances. Additionally he/she will receive a bonus, medical insurance and flights tickets. This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced Translator to further progress their career in Abu Dhabi.
The successful candidate for the Translation Specialist role would be :
• Bachelor Degree in translation/linguistics
• Atleast 5 - 7 years of translation experience (Arabic to English and vice versa) within Financial Services Institution, Banks
• Any previous experience with Media and communication would be beneficial
• Very flexible and adaptable
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world’s leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.
Legal Translator - Arabic Speaker
|Abu Dhabi||1 Jun|
Team Administrator / Personal Assistant
|Abu Dhabi||14 Sep|