A Leading Company in UAE
Abu Dhabi, UAE
Job description / Role
• Issue airline tickets with the ability to find cheap deals.
• Have worked with third party systems like Akbar travels etc.
• Experience with issuing UAE visit VISA.
• Coordinate with customers for post sales services.
• Process cancellation, schedule changes and other amendments to the issued tickets.
• Perform daily basic accounting.
• Open to take on any daily office tasks assigned.
Salary - 1000 AED plus commission on profit from 8% until 20% based on individual experience.
Accommodation is not provided
• Must have UAE experience of 2 years or more in the same role.
• Candidate with Bangladesh nationality will be strongly preferred. However Indian or Pakistani nationality candidates are also welcomed.
• Good with Ms Office and other computer usage.
• Work Visa will be provided by the company.
• Should have good communication skills, well dressed.
• Language ability of English, Urdu/Hindi is a must, Arabic is a good edge.
• Driving licensed candidates will be preferred.
About the Company
A leading company in UAE.