Job description / Role
Position Title: Travel Consultant
Employment Type: Full Time
Salary: up to 4K AED all-inclusive depending on experience and qualifications plus commission
Job Location: Dubai, UAE
About the Client:
An inbound and outbound travel company based in Dubai
• Provide end-to-end visa services, staying updated with local regulations, and ensuring service competitiveness.
• Stay informed about travel trends, local airports, and immigration law to deliver accurate information to clients.
• Monitor and resolve customer complaints, provide prompt assistance, gather feedback, and share it with the sales team leader.
• Coordinate with operations to provide end-to-end leisure travel services, including booking flights, hotel reservations, and creating itineraries, while ensuring effective communication and secure management of client data.
• Achieve sales and revenue targets, adhere to company policies when dealing with clients and suppliers, and prepare approved cost sheets for advertised holiday services/products.
• Open to Filipino and Indian nationals
• Female, 25 to 35 years old
• At least 2 years of B2C experience in customer service or travel industry selling to individual clients, not corporate
• Experience in selling UAE visas, tours, and activities is preferred
• Immediate joiners will be prioritize
About the Company
RTC-1 Employment Services is a licensed recruitment firm based in Dubai, UAE. Our team has been in the market since 2004 and we are supporting various industries with their staffing needs across the Middle East and Africa.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Customer Service Coordinator (HVAC)
ManpowerGroup Middle East
|Abu Dhabi||8 Jun|