Job description / Role
Reporting into the Treasury Manager of this global business, the Treasury Accountant will be responsible for processing outward and inward payments, supporting the wider shared service function and interacting daily with the banks.
A global, multi-national oil and gas group operating across multiple energy sectors. They are currently active in over 150 countries, employ more than 100,000 people and are one of the world's most recognisable energy brands. The Dubai office is responsible for head office functions across the GCC including finance, HR, sales and marketing.
The Treasury accountant will be responsible for:
* Responsible to handle with Share Service Center and all concerned to process all outward payments
* Furnishing all supporting documents to SSC to records bank charges
* Follow and update daily bank position
* Prepare the Weekly/ Monthly Cash Flow statements
* Interact with banks & Group Treasury
* Close coordination with SSC team to post & record all Interco and inter bank funds transfer
* Full responsibility towards cheques like cheques printing
* Coordinate with the Accounts Payable and Credit team for all payments and collections forecast
* Keep all treasury schedules updated
* To review & update all internal procedures related to Treasury
* AED 13,000 per month
* Yearly ticket and insurance
The Treasury Accountant must have the following experience:
* A strong treasury background
* Accurate payment processing
* Cash flow reporting
* Treasury reporting
* Controlling bank charges
* Interacting with bank stakeholders
* ERP system knowledge
* Team player, motivated, strong communication
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world’s leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.